Looking for a lead motorcycle tech!

35RFTW

Along with moving to our new facility, we are looking to add a new lead tech to the team. Must have at least 5 years experience in both import and Harleys and worked in a dealership environment. Pay will be based on experience and on a flat rate system. Please forward all resumes to JustinA@800390bike.com.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, But we need an experienced motorcycle tech. I have been working on cars myself for over 10 years, but that doesn't make me a motorcycle mechanic. Can I do most of it? Yes, but I am still not what we need. Extensive motorcycle dealership experience is wanted.

• 1 month later...
Still looking people. Are there no techs out there?

If you'd be willing to take someone experienced in with cars, and work with them to get them up to speed, I'd be all over this! There's not much I can't do, but I just don't have the experience with bikes.

• 4 weeks later...

I can send you a resume tomorrow. I don't have motorcycle dealer experience and most of my experience (10 plus years) is automotive. I just was let go at my current job. I have all my own hand and air tools and a lot of stuff that only shops have. I am very willing to learn and would love to work on bikes for a living. If you would like a reference contact Mr. Bret or Jagr. They can vouch for my ability and integrity. Thanks very much. Victor

Edited by vectorvictor

i can send you a resume tomorrow. I don't have motorcycle dealer experience and most of my experience (10 plus years) is automotive. I just was let go at my current job. I have all my own hand and air tools and a lot of stuff that only shops have. I am very willing to learn and would love to work on bikes for a living. If you would like a reference contact twincharge7. They can vouch for my ability and integrity. Thanks very much. Victor

ftfy