In need..

hollywood3586

Good luck on your search for the Mac. I've bought all of my Apple computers from the refurbished section of Apple's online store. They come with a one year warranty and have performed flawlessly for many years. (My dual G5 worked great until it died after almost 3 years and 3 months of abuse (yes, that's 3-months after Applecare expired). http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/mac?mco=OTY2ODY3Nw

Oh yeah, of course the new craiglook is a great place to look for deals.

http://cleveland.ebayclassifieds.com/computers-tech/north-ridgeville/imac-g3-apple-computer/?ad=2839563

Edited by alienpi
  • Upvote 1

Sometimes Im serious and need some help. There is a reason for a Mac. I need to make extra money and I need a Mac to do so. Matt and I are gonna explore the world of apps. I'm in school so I don't have time for even a part time job. Unless any of you know how I can make money off the books? Without sleeping with, sucking off, or jerking anything.. Lol

Sometimes Im serious and need some help. There is a reason for a Mac. I need to make extra money and I need a Mac to do so. Matt and I are gonna explore the world of apps. I'm in school so I don't have time for even a part time job. Unless any of you know how I can make money off the books? Without sleeping with, sucking off, or jerking anything.. Lol

Really? What kind of creative ideas do you have for an app that isn't already out there? I think the app market is already pretty much saturated at this point. Matt did mention this to me last week, but I have a hard time seeing where you'll even break even after purchasing the Mac to do this with. Not trying to be an ass, I'm all for helping you guys make some extra cash.

You can't use a pc for the apple programs. A friend of mine makes an extra $1200 a month and this kids an idiot. I'm sure if he can do it we can. It's not just apps. You can create themes and other stuff like that. We are just thinking outside the box and you can't make money if you don't spend money. So even if it doesn't work out I'm sure we could sell it just as easily as we can buy it.

I know you can't use a PC for iphone apps, I actually told Matt that when he was thinking about it. My neighbor was thinking about getting a mac and getting into the app thing, but he kinda figured it wasn't worth the trouble, and you know how much of a computer nerd he is.:D

But hey, if you think you can do it, go for it. Having extra money on the side is never a bad thing, especially with vacation coming..

cheat

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-install-mac-os-x-on-a-pc-without-using-a-mac/

also, keep in mind you can probably use other hardware too. perhaps, even hardware you have already. ever since they switched to intel chips, i don't see why not. i'm sure other things are different, however.

make one of the uber nerds on this forum work for you.

Edited by jbot
  • Upvote 1

i thought of that too but I have an iPhone and there is all kinds of themes and sms tones and random stuff i want done to my phone but no one is creating it. If i can do it myself and possibly make some money im all for it. I want to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

isn't there a new windows cell phone OS? make apps for that instead. no point in making apps for something that's already very well populated. that or android, since it's sort of less saturated.

my phone is jailbroke and the Cydia that i use with Installous doesn't have as much as one would think. especially for females. Most of the things on it are for men or are pretty masculine. There are just certain things that i wish were different and i guess Matt and i have the ideas we can get it done ourselves.

Sorry, but I cannot and will not contribute to a horrible addiction. I have seen the lasting effect that using a Mac can cause. Though irrational love of SJ does not occur in all people, it is still a distinct possibility.

If you hear someone say their Mac does everything a PC can but better. It's time for an intervention.

BTW - I'm not a Mac/Apple hater, just don't care for the stuck-up douches who think Apple can do no wrong.

Edited by RC51 John
Updated