'08 Honda specs, and History of the blade.

NinjaNick

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah it looks nice. I'm considering getting it in black this spring. Just waiting to hear more to make sure there aren't a ton of issues with it.

It's a Honda. Never really any issues with ANY of their Japanese built machines... American ATVs? Well, that's a different story!!

From the initial tests from legit riders, it sounds like it is going to be a GREAT 1000cc shootout this year. I think the Kaw and Honda will do really well. Of course, what Suzuki has planned for 2009 is anyone's guess, but since they will update, I am sure it will be a short lived win if the Honda or Kaw are considered better for 2008...

It's a Honda. Never really any issues with ANY of their Japanese built machines... American ATVs? Well, that's a different story!!

From the initial tests from legit riders, it sounds like it is going to be a GREAT 1000cc shootout this year. I think the Kaw and Honda will do really well. Of course, what Suzuki has planned for 2009 is anyone's guess, but since they will update, I am sure it will be a short lived win if the Honda or Kaw are considered better for 2008...

Yeah I know if there's anything it's usually pretty minor. Just excuses for me not to make the jump. I'm pretty happy with my 600RR.