Wtb: 08+ 600rr

Bad324

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put my 07 back to minty stock white/silver and sell it to you for $5500.

Adult ridden, never raced.

no thanks, finally saw a Phoenix Edition in person this weekend and I pretty much have to have it next :D

I will buy your vfr off ya when you want to get something new to replace that next week LOL! get a 675 daytona instead.

everything in my stable of toys is always for sale for the right price :D. If someone comes along and wants to give me $6500 for the VFR I don't think I could say no ;)

I love the 675, I got to take my buddies '04 around the neighborhood a month or 2 ago and it was awesome but just a bit tall for my liking

Tall as in seat height? What ever I am midget short and rode one all day in southeast ohio with no problems. An a 04 would not be a 675 it would be the older daytona inline four. The newer 675 inline triple smokes a 600rr on the street. Much better midrange, with a good top end.

Tall as in seat height? What ever I am midget short and rode one all day in southeast ohio with no problems. An a 04 would not be a 675 it would be the older daytona inline four. The newer 675 inline triple smokes a 600rr on the street. Much better midrange, with a good top end.

maybe I have the year wrong, it said 675 on it...well at least I thought. No matter what one I'd be on would be pretty slow :cry:

• 4 weeks later...
an rr is any better??? (i honestly don't know, the only experience i have is my flying couch)

I've only ever sat on an RC51 so I'm not sure if or how much better a 600rr is. I just assume by everything I've heard that the RC51 is a "torture" rack

Not the Craigslist ad, I thought "they" encompassed everybody trying to sell a white 07 for $5500. :D

oh yea $5500 is a good price, but the way I go through toys I like to buy low so I can either profit or come out even. This is why I don't want to pay more than $5k for an 07 since I've already found a few 09's in the high 5's, low 6's

interested in an 08 cbr 600rr with 400 miles, bone stock, only thing it has is a fender eliminator. its black and dark grey, never been layed down, in perfect condition

Sounds like its going to be out of my price range, but for the right price I'd entertain a black one

racersedge in cincinnati has an 08 600rr graffiti model. it has a salvage title, they are asking 4700. the pictures of the bike look good, but pics can be deceiving.

i also saw a white 09 600rr for 5k on their site.

not a huge fan of salvage titles as the resale market on them is quite a bit smaller I would imagine