Verizon

Meanie

I called and the guy told me I couldn't get it. He sounded like an idiot so I called again to get another person. She told me I could get it but I'm not eligible for a smart phone until Feb. next year.

I could sign into this plan and lock in and when I'm eligible, get a smart phone. I'll just wait. This price would be good to lock in, but I'm betting that it's not the end of more affordable plans for unlimited internet and the rest. I hope.:(

I'm ok with it. Especially when compared to Verizons price tag.

As I said in a previous post, it's more important to find one that works for you, where you live and where you go that you NEED it to work, then price second. Fortunately for me, Sprint works fine, and the price is better. I have thought about switching to Virgin or boost, but I have this contract thing looming over me, and I like to have cool new phones, so I get locked into contracts for longer.

Heads up to all. It seems like the plan didn't go through. Call customer service/and make sure it works. The lady I talked to today said my plan didn't change. Hopefully it wasn't a bait and switch by a rogue agent.

Thanks for the tip...I already have Verizon, but I'm going to see if I can qualify for this. I doubt it though, Verizon is one of those companies that shit on on their long time customers but give new customer's all kinds of great deals.

couldnt have put it better myself! If it werent for most people I know carry Verizon and the coverage area I woulda bailed on them a long time ago. I might consider AT&T when my contract is up.