Damnit, I liked their pizza

Casper

I doubt they will shut it down. He is a co-owner. I am sure there will be a major investigation. But, if the other owner ends up clean it will be fine. Nwo if the other owner has dirt somewhere they will shut it down for sure.

We (the company) just had a big retirement party there last week.

Yeah, I've seen it.

Rick is a good dude who has always been pursued by the devil. He has always been fond of the party supplies. I will bet that this is a bit of an overblown situation, but will hold further comment until the details emerge.

Kingys is not going to shut down, or even suffer a loss of business, since Bert is the major shareholder and the place does crazy business due to their usually excellent product.

The Reynolds are a good, hardworking family who have created a great family business and like any family, they have their issues. Rick is going to rehab and will hopefully beat his demons.

The big news should be that they are charging almost $6 for a fuckin sub.

Maybe I'm jaded, but distributing $1,000 worth of drugs? Hate to break it to you, Canal Winchester, but that'... um... minor league? No need to unleash Crockett and Tubbs on this one.

Maybe I'm jaded, but distributing $1,000 worth of drugs? Hate to break it to you, Canal Winchester, but that'... um... minor league? No need to unleash Crockett and Tubbs on this one.

Thats the thing, this guy did not need to sell drugs, trust me. They have plenty of $. I think there is more to the story than what has been reported.