It's official, 2011 Tuono4

RSVDon

By an insider induced expectation, I was expecting this to release for 2011, I wonder what set it back for a year?

This will probably be out of my willing price range, but I certainly do like it!

I think the Tuono has always been a great motorcycle, and the addition to the extra power is certainly in my interest, but not necessary for my riding style.

The new styling is tempting though!

If I did not work for a living I would own several motorcycles: 999, 1198, 848EVO, Streetfighter, Super Duke R, RC8R, RSV4, Tuono4, S1000R, ETC. ETC.....

By an insider induced expectation, I was expecting this to release for 2011, I wonder what set it back for a year?

My guess is that it will indeed debut in 2011 in Europe, but as in true aprilia fashion not make it to our shores until 2012...Also the same as the rumored arrival of the 125cc RS4.

Another rumor from an attendee of the Milan show is that the 'face' of the V4 Tuono may be altered/updated before actually going public...