Ohio bike week 2008......... no really

mrbret

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

call it a stupid idea, but I've always wanted to roll into a Harley bar with about 70 sport bikes and take over the place :)

Exactly! Same here! We should get as many people as possible and roll up to Ohio Bike Week. Let's make it something fun!

I grew up near Huron/Sandusky area and every year about that time the Erie Riders would set up camp for a few days in this woodsy area. I used to stop in after they were gone to check out the shell casings etc....and every year there was a token (insert non Harley bike) that had been tossed on the camp fire and riddled with bullets. Hondas seemed to be the most popular bike to bbq year to year.

I'd keep an eye on your bike when you go up there:eek:

If they have a stunt show, I'm there!

....and every year there was a token (insert non Harley bike) that had been tossed on the camp fire and riddled with bullets. Hondas seemed to be the most popular bike to bbq year to year.

Well, when Willie G's Flock, also known as "The Unwashed", hear that there is something out there thats 2x as powerfull, half the cost, rides better, Stops, enjoys actual QUALITY workmanship, and doesn't rattle your teeth out of your skull, The Flock tends to get angry. Since there is really nothing they can do about it, and they know that the competition has a better bike, they hide in the woods and beat up in-animate objects.

Fuck Willie G.

Fuck "The Motor Company"

Fuck "The Flock" of sheep that follow him

:D

Have a nice day :banana:

Well, when Willie G's Flock, also known as "The Unwashed", hear that there is something out there thats 2x as powerfull, half the cost, rides better, Stops, enjoys actual QUALITY workmanship, and doesn't rattle your teeth out of your skull, The Flock tends to get angry. Since there is really nothing they can do about it, and they know that the competition has a better bike, they hide in the woods and beat up in-animate objects.

Fuck Willie G.

Fuck "The Motor Company"

Fuck "The Flock" of sheep that follow him

:D

Have a nice day :banana:

I have to agree. Fuck those assholes. Most of the Harley guys I know are cool as shit. But I've heard lots of stories of groups of Harley guys fucking with import bikes. That's just fucked up.

Usually the harley guys that are real riders are cool, it's the douchebags that get in all geared up in their "costume" just to go to bike night that like to talk shit.

Very true. As a guy at work here says, "Harley's are just fashion accessories to those queers". This guy rides a Harley, btw. But he's a real rider, not just a bike night rider.

every year there was a token (insert non Harley bike) that had been tossed on the camp fire and riddled with bullets. Hondas seemed to be the most popular bike to bbq year to year.

I'd keep an eye on your bike when you go up there:eek:

Hmmm...I do have full coverage and think the Ducati 848 is pretty hot. Let's go!!!

i go there almost every day/night every year (grew up there), there are TONS of sportbikes there too.. Rhoeder Harley sponsorsmost of it, thats why there are a lot of harleys, but trust me, you'll see a good share of sportbikes!!!

cops all around like crazy... everywhere you look

i go there almost every day/night every year (grew up there), there are TONS of sportbikes there too.. Rhoeder Harley sponsorsmost of it, thats why there are a lot of harleys, but trust me, you'll see a good share of sportbikes!!!

cops all around like crazy... everywhere you look

See guys, we need to go.

Exactly! Same here! We should get as many people as possible and roll up to Ohio Bike Week. Let's make it something fun!

well im from sandusky and i could get a group of prolly around 30 sportbikes together more im sure if we plan ahead and have a good ole time HAHA:cheers:

Nothing wrong with a bunch of hogs now is there?

Nope, nothing at all.

Just usually sportbikes are... well... not encouraged nor liked... at events that are mostly cruisers.

Its usually just a few assholes that have to ruin it for the whole crowd.

I still don't see the point in any rallys, weeks, or bike nights. I don't see the thrill of parking your bike and standing around like trying to be cool. I smirk when I think of bike night people. I went to 1 and I left within 5 minutes. All the squidly tools...I mean....I just couldn't take any more of the ignorant talking and posing. But....too each their own. That's probably why the Harley crowd started them, because they ARE posers and not riders. ;)