What Is Wrong?!?

dorifto240

Godbless people who fence their animals in. We fenced in 2 acres growing up because the electric fence doesn't work if you're dog is curious. Just needs a good run and they'll break the barrier. Back then one of our dogs was CLIMBING the fence to get to the neighbors dog! :lol: So now there is a chain length fence AND electric shock wire all around. The dog doesn't touch the fence anymore to climb it.

How about the owner? Where was the owner- and why was the dog in the road?

I wounder how you would feel if you had hit that dog on your 1987 Kawasaki. Just sayin.

In all honesty, I'd probably never ride again. Riding a motorcycle is such a tactile and intense experience as it is, with almost every sense taking in as much as possible. That would overwhelm me.

Running over a dog (or anything other than the road) on my bike with every sound, scent, sight and feel magnified by the adrenaline? Unless there was some serious extraneous circumstances that forced me to choose between hitting the dog or a serious wreck, I doubt I would be able to get back on a bike.