Hi-Point C9

Jst2fst

Bikers are sometimes just as dumb as they come.... I believe most of you missed the point and really like to pick at my choice of words (CLIP). call it a mag or a roll of toilet paper... the point you missed it is not what I read or what I've heard it is what I have owned and they worked very well when they are clean and lubed.... I choose not to carry one because of size but they are great to spread through out your residence for protection..... keep it interesting....

The dumb one would be you jackass, come out swinging like that when you're new to the board and only 20 posts in, 20 mostly useless posts at that. You got called out because you sound like a 17yo wanna be gangster, don't like it? Use the right words dumb biker, it's a mag. ;)

• Upvote 1

Absolutely. I don't think I've ever heard "clip" in my life outside of Warren G's "Regulate". I just understand what someone is referring to when I read it in context on the internets, and I know it is inevitable that someone else will come along and chide them for using it, citing "gangsta" connotations.

On a side note, upon googling "16 in the clip and one in the hole" in order to find out what that song was called and who sang it, I found an excellent resource that explains rap lyrics for stereotypical white people. Here is the link to the phrase in question: http://rapgenius.com/8792

Although I don't necessarily agree that we can infer the safety status of the weapon from these lyrics, this site appears to be a wiki so perhaps someone who cares can "Suggest an improvement."

I :lol: pretty good at this. That site is genius!

Bikers are sometimes just as dumb as they come....

yes, yes you are appear to be :nono:

I am the furthest thing from a "biker"

The dumb one would be you jackass, come out swinging like that when you're new to the board and only 20 posts in, 20 mostly useless posts at that. You got called out because you sound like a 17yo wanna be gangster, don't like it? Use the right words dumb biker, it's a mag. ;)

:bow:

just from my experience if you ever get a chance to meet the guy that makes them it will change anyones mind about their product. If there is any defect the guy wants to know about it so he cam make changes to the next models to make sure it no longer exists. His goal is to make the best product at a cheap price.

just from my experience if you ever get a chance to meet the guy that makes them it will change anyones mind about their product. If there is any defect the guy wants to know about it so he cam make changes to the next models to make sure it no longer exists. His goal is to make the best product at a cheap price.

I've also read and heard about their phenomenal customer service. In fact, nearly every comment from someone who has had one discusses how the factory fixed an issue quickly, correctly, and without any hassle. Kudos to them for this business model. But then I start to think.... I've never had a firearm that I've had to send back, get fixed, or utilize a warranty.

Isn't it under new ownership though within the last few years? If the new owner wants to fix issues, then eventually it could be a great gun at the low cost. Just need to work out the kinks... I think the one thing really bad about them is the tear down. It is a complex thing to do.

Well seeing how this thread has done a 180. I've done some more research on the Hi-Point and looks like I'll give them a try, its my first gun and I don't plan on using it that much. So spending hundreds on a first gun for me sounds kinda foolish. I will upgrade to a "better" gun as most of you claim. For the time being I'll see for myself with this gun. Plus with a warranty that I hope to not have to use its a plus just to have.

Well seeing how this thread has done a 180. I've done some more research on the Hi-Point and looks like I'll give them a try, its my first gun and I don't plan on using it that much. So spending hundreds on a first gun for me sounds kinda foolish. I will upgrade to a "better" gun as most of you claim. For the time being I'll see for myself with this gun. Plus with a warranty that I hope to not have to use its a plus just to have.

I think it's a good decision... It will help you learn more about guns and get use to them with this one. I bought it for my first and has done great for me. I don't use it much at all so that was my reason for buying it. I am actually going right now to get a new one. One for carry but I'll still have the 9mm for home use if needed.

Scott.. tell me you realize that is a photoshopped image' date=' plz.

Jst2Slo.. The HiPoint C9 was my very first handgun. After some magazine tweaking, it was a solid shooter. I wouldn't carry one, though. Never mind it's reliability status.. it's just too fucking ugly.[/quote']

Seriously? Damnit, I just ordered a set.

Scott.. tell me you realize that is a photoshopped image' date=' plz.

Jst2Slo.. The HiPoint C9 was my very first handgun. After some magazine tweaking, it was a solid shooter. I wouldn't carry one, though. Never mind it's reliability status.. it's just too fucking ugly.[/quote']

I made my post about 30 minutes before the other pics was posted. I was trying to be a snary fucktard, but did not include the j/k or lol in my post. I tried to make a funny.......

I did LOL at the photoshopped pistol parody.

My FEG Hi- Power has the sights located into the proper position