Hi-Point C9

Jst2fst

I got mine new with two holsters, two mags(no clips) case, speed loader, mag holder, cross breed holster, and 300 rounds of ammo for about the same price.

I can't stand the cross breeds, they would be great without the religious propaganda. I'll stick with my Minotaur MTAC. Pretty much the same, about the same price and I have a badass minotaur stamped into the leather. actually the fact that you can swap out the kydex shell to fit outer guns makes the MTAC superior in my opinion. So if I decide to get a different gun in the future and want to carry that instead of my XD (like that's going to happen) all I would have to buy is a $35 kydex shell. Here is the link to them if anyone is interested. I have pictures of mine in my photo section.

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=95

I have been gone all weekend and just now read the followed up on the post...sorry if I offended anyone, I have a weird sence of humor sometimes and was just trying to be part of your conversation. I just love all kinds of bikes and all kinds of guns among other things... later....

I have been gone all weekend and just now read the followed up on the post...sorry if I offended anyone, I have a weird sence of humor sometimes and was just trying to be part of your conversation. I just love all kinds of bikes and all kinds of guns among other things... later....

Don't sweat it. It's been a while since these jackals pounced on someone.

Welcome and glad you didn't get butthurt over it.

I have never owned or shot a HiPoint. So I can't speak from personal experience. What I can tell you is that a friend of mine at work had one come apart in his hand while shooting it. The gun didn't explode, the frame cracked and split apart. I did see the pictures of the pistol after the malfunction. I will see if I can find the pictures and post them for you.

The good news is that their lifetime warranty is good. They replaced the gun within I believe 30 days. You have to mail them in for the warranty work. They don't like you stopping by the Mansfield location.

Jim

I have never owned or shot a HiPoint. So I can't speak from personal experience. What I can tell you is that a friend of mine at work had one come apart in his hand while shooting it. The gun didn't explode, the frame cracked and split apart. I did see the pictures of the pistol after the malfunction. I will see if I can find the pictures and post them for you.

The good news is that their lifetime warranty is good. They replaced the gun within I believe 30 days. You have to mail them in for the warranty work. They don't like you stopping by the Mansfield location.

Jim

I saw a sig do that to a lady he'd in town. Embedded plastic shrapnel in her hand ow!!

Shell out that extra $100....You mentioned you may upgrade, if you upgrade you may have a hell of a time selling the hi-point and your ROI would be better if you spent an extra 100 anyways....Plus once you buy one you always want another...Just what I have heard :)