The Mid-Ohio School Frequent Rider Program Details

MidOhio-PTR

The Mid-Ohio School Performance Track Riding Program is proud to announce our Frequent Rider Program, our way to give back to loyal riding customers. Ride often at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course? Well the more you ride, the more you are rewarded.

Commit to 4+ PTR dates by May 15th, 2011 and you are eligible to reschedule one date, one time, no questions asked! Tires shredded by your dog? Unexpected rain? Just not up for riding that day? We don’t care! You can reschedule your date up to 72 hours AFTER the event.

Ride more often? Commit to 7+ days by May 15th and you can reschedule two dates, once each, no questions asked. Also, you are eligible to ride for free during our Honda Super Cycle Weekend presented by Dunlop Tire track day sessions! Ride immediately after Josh Hayes, Larry Pegram and Tommy Hayden lay down some lap times.

Ride even more than that? Commit to 10+ days by May 15th and you will receive all the benefits of the 7 day commitment and also be entered to RIDE FOR FREE IN 2012! All of those who ride more than 10 days in 2011 will be entered into a drawing where the winner will receive a free pass to ride the same number of days in 2012 that he or she rode in 2011 … that’s right, for free!

We are extremely excited to launch this program for all of you loyal customers that ride Mid-Ohio on a yearly basis. For more information on the program and to see how you are covered by the Frequent Rider Program, please read our Terms & Conditions.

I got this in my e-mail today. Seems like a cool deal :cheers: , except I'd like to have the option to change 3 out of the 4 days, instead of just getting one day to change for free.

And I know I sound like a whiny vag, but I've said it before: I'd probably sign up for more trackdays at MidOhio if it weren't for the RAIN or shine weather policy and subsequent cancellation/refund policy.

The Mid-Ohio School Performance Track Riding Program is proud to announce our Frequent Rider Program, our way to give back to loyal riding customers. Ride often at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course? Well the more you ride, the more you are rewarded.

Commit to 4+ PTR dates by May 15th, 2011 and you are eligible to reschedule one date, one time, no questions asked! Tires shredded by your dog? Unexpected rain? Just not up for riding that day? We don’t care! You can reschedule your date up to 72 hours AFTER the event.

Ride more often? Commit to 7+ days by May 15th and you can reschedule two dates, once each, no questions asked. Also, you are eligible to ride for free during our Honda Super Cycle Weekend presented by Dunlop Tire track day sessions! Ride immediately after Josh Hayes, Larry Pegram and Tommy Hayden lay down some lap times.

Ride even more than that? Commit to 10+ days by May 15th and you will receive all the benefits of the 7 day commitment and also be entered to RIDE FOR FREE IN 2012! All of those who ride more than 10 days in 2011 will be entered into a drawing where the winner will receive a free pass to ride the same number of days in 2012 that he or she rode in 2011 … that’s right, for free!

We are extremely excited to launch this program for all of you loyal customers that ride Mid-Ohio on a yearly basis. For more information on the program and to see how you are covered by the Frequent Rider Program, please read our Terms & Conditions.

IN :bow:

I got this in my e-mail today. Seems like a cool deal :cheers: , except I'd like to have the option to change 3 out of the 4 days, instead of just getting one day to change for free.

And I know I sound like a whiny vag, but I've said it before: I'd probably sign up for more trackdays at MidOhio if it weren't for the RAIN or shine weather policy and subsequent cancellation/refund policy.

Just sign up the day of, day before, week before, etc.. Thats what I did this year and never got a drop of rain at Mid O :)

Their rain policy is as good as any, its just the surface doesn't allow you to ride in the rain at any amount of speed that is fun unlike Putnam, nelson, etc.