Big Thanks to Chevysoldier... regards free piano

SirPsycho

I did not get a chance to thank Josh for the piano before the thread was locked up. It was a pleasure to meet him and his adorable little girl. My daughter has learned about 5 songs already and I enjoy listening to her play. It was not that bad moving it into my house. The cool thing is I got a piano and made a new friend. Thanks again very cool.

Nick

I did not get a chance to thank Josh for the piano before the thread was locked up. It was a pleasure to meet him and his adorable little girl. My daughter has learned about 5 songs already and I enjoy listening to her play. It was not that bad moving it into my house. The cool thing is I got a piano and made a new friend. Thanks again very cool.

Nick

I'm really glad that it went to someone that will use it and get some enjoyment out of it. It wasn't as bad as I figured moving it out of my place with 4 people this time. Even carrying it at far as we did wasn't bad. Did you get the PM I sent you with the information I found on it? Thought it might be of interest.

It was a pleasure to meet you and your daughter as well. She's a sweet kid. And mine is enjoying the doll very much. Although her mom and I know that cheer by heart now! :lol:

I sincerely hope you get many years of enjoyment out of it. Let me know when you tune it, it should sound great!

Chebby and his family are all good people.

He just has bad taste in guns. ;)

Thanks Jagz, we try. ;)

I did get that info you sent me. The first thing Kayla did when she got home yesterday was start playing. I asked her today to show me how to play. She knows about 7 songs already. I am glad your girl likes the doll. I know a bunch of cheers Kayla has be cheering since 4 yrs old.

goodness, gracious ...Great Balls of Fire... Top Gun is the stuff.

Thanks again

Nick

Yota ..your dangerous....you can be my wingman any day

I did get that info you sent me. The first thing Kayla did when she got home yesterday was start playing. I asked her today to show me how to play. She knows about 7 songs already. I am glad your girl likes the doll. I know a bunch of cheers Kayla has be cheering since 4 yrs old.

goodness, gracious ...Great Balls of Fire... Top Gun is the stuff.

Thanks again

Nick

Yota ..your dangerous....you can be my wingman any day

Good deal! Sounds like ya'll are having fun.

chevy is good people....if we ever end up in prison together, i think i would let him be my wife, for sure.

Only if you promise to cuddle.