ohio riders track day

ducati guy

Which track would you like to have an OR day at? Weekend or weekday event?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which track would you like to have an OR day at? Weekend or weekday event?

• Mid Ohio -
    • Grattan
    • Gingerman
    • Putnam
    • Nelson Ledges
    • Beaver Run
    • Others - please list in your post your suggestion
    • Weekend date - out of state
    • Weekday event - in state

Anybody else in the Cleveland area interested. When plans firm up I'm interested in getting to the track & I don't have a truck or trailer. If anybody has room on theirs ($$) or if anyone wants to go in on a uhaul or ryder I'm interested. I did a couple days at mid ohio last year by riding there & I've sort have lost my nut for riding to trackdays.

Anybody else in the Cleveland area interested. When plans firm up I'm interested in getting to the track & I don't have a truck or trailer. If anybody has room on theirs ($$) or if anyone wants to go in on a uhaul or ryder I'm interested. I did a couple days at mid ohio last year by riding there & I've sort have lost my nut for riding to trackdays.

If you are in the Cleveland area consider looking at some moto series events at nelson ledges or beaver run.

Scheduling is a nightmare for me, which is why i kind of do my own thing with trackdays rather than trying to coordinate w/ the entire forum - but assuming I can make it, I can fit your bike on my trailer. Would just take a little advanced planning to situate it for 2 bikes, and still have enough room for all our crap. Unless we're not camping at the track, in which case there will be lots of room.

I haven't looked at the Moto Series schedule yet, but I'll probably try to ride w/ them a few times this summer, and BeaveRun is always a good time.

I'm pretty close to you (Sheff. Lake) and I def. plan on hitting up Beaver Run a couple times if possible. I have plenty of room for two bikes and I usually just drive down the morning of the event since it's pretty close. All I'd ask is to split the cost of gas.

I'd be up for this. I was crazy slow last year at my first trackday. After level 1 of Superbike School, late in the season, I felt incredibly better and was looking forward to another trackday, but I got busy with other stuff and didn't get to test my skills at another track.

The only unavailability for me is mid May (14th - 19th) because I'll be heading down to VIR for Level 2 at Superbike School.

Edited by alienpi

Better see you at Beaver and Nelson some, lets get a Grattan trip in there also

Just found out my old college condo (which my friend still lives there) is only 14 miles from grattan.. I will be doing atleast a weekend there.. Never been..I'm pumped! Def doing Beaver, and atleast one Friday Nelson.. Mid O will be my number 1 track this summer..

Just found out my old college condo (which my friend still lives there) is only 14 miles from grattan.. I will be doing atleast a weekend there.. Never been..I'm pumped! Def doing Beaver, and atleast one Friday Nelson.. Mid O will be my number 1 track this summer..

Let me know what you decide on.

Thanks much for the ride offers r1crusher & redkow97. Guess I'll just take note & try to set something up when the season is near or here. It is only January after all. Maybe I should throw a cover over my bike in the garage so I don't have to see it every day of the winter.

• 2 weeks later...