have NEW stock exhaust also

less than 8,000 miles

$4000

pics show bike lowered but is sitting at stock height now

serious inquiries only please

363602772.jpg

363602767.jpg

Edited by Big3

no it wasn't "wrecked" the G/f got hurt at work .. & it hurts her hip to ride for more than 30 min. the time that Shawn= Knight Rider rode with us was the longest she was on it at one time all of last year.

I have a 84 Vf500f that I am redoing with F2 front forks/wheels she is going to try to ride this spring.

Anyway, the bike was dropped off into a ditch by the previous female owner (wind in marysville)

the damage consisted of: scratched headlight, small crack in fairing under headlight, bent muffler, broken front turn signal, cracked front fender & broken brake pedal.

the PO's boyfriend had a buddy that worked at honda Of marysville.. hence the new exhaust

since the front fairing/fender needed fixed and I wanted a more visible bike for her I bought a NEW fender, buffed the headlight & fixed the fairing since it was more the fixable.

she wanted a stock looking but something that made people think "is that a stock scheme".

so I had the parts painted 07 suzuki (automotive) 3 stage pearl white & pearl black

I did the 3M red metalic maple vinyl myself

in hindsight I wish I would have painted the tank white & black

we both will hate to see it go but if it's not going to be ridden & just collect dust then in reality it should be sold.

if I had the time ( I only rode my VFR 2000+ miles on 2010) I'd make it MY track bike

Edited by Big3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...