Ok, Who's the Idiot?

flounder

Just because you are allowed to do something doesnt mean that you should do it. At some point you need to have some common sense in the things you do during your life. If you dont give a shit, then why should I?

Hell these guys don't even pay attention to what they are allowed to do. I have seen people involved in this thread double the recommended speeds so I wouldn't bother trying to preach at them. They are just a bunch of entitled brats.

Did they bring on any legislation, or just scare companies into putting more warnings in place, or modify their products?

Yes those suits and suits like that did bring on new legislation. There are plenty of "protect me from myself" laws out there. I would have though you knew that but feel free to google for them.

^^^ Example of the entitlement mentality.

:wtf: I don't think I have any sort of entitlement mentality but its not unreasonable to get angry because people are stupid and don't know how to drive in snow without wrecking and causing more of a mess than already at hand. If they would understand the finer points of driving then it would not be an issue

Hell these guys don't even pay attention to what they are allowed to do. I have seen people involved in this thread double the recommended speeds so I wouldn't bother trying to preach at them. They are just a bunch of entitled brats.

None of them would do something that would endanger others like passing on a double yellow though... :rolleyes:

:wtf: I don't think I have any sort of entitlement mentality but its not unreasonable to get angry because people are stupid and don't know how to drive in snow without wrecking and causing more of a mess than already at hand. If they would understand the finer points of driving then it would not be an issue

The only reason I would have for being angry at them would be that their lack of common sense brings on some realy ridiculous legislation. Inconvenviencing me with a mess, not as much.

None of them would do something that would endanger others like passing on a double yellow though... :rolleyes:

I've seen them all do that too. They have no right to judge others unless they have not sinned themselves. Bunch of entitled spoiled brats who think the roads are made for them to do whatever they want to do.

I've seen them all do that too. They have no right to judge others unless they have not sinned themselves. Bunch of entitled spoiled brats who think the roads are made for them to do whatever they want to do.

And I would never follow any of them in doing such things...

Dont get me wrong, Ive done my fair share of stupid things but heres the difference. I'll agree that it was stupid instead of trying to justify it and argue it with others like most are doing here.

I'm not trying to justify it, I agree that it's not the smartest thing to do, I just don't see where a vespa (even out of control, laid down, etc) is such a huge danger to everyone on the roads. I'd think that this guy is more likely to be killed than the "antics" that many of us participate in through the summer on our bikes.

Dangerous to himself, yes. Dangerous to others, not so much.

I bet the first thing that guy did when he got home was think, "Wow, that was stupid"

:plus1:

that was the 2nd thing. The first thing was probably "wtf how did my balls end up INSIDE my body cavity"

Nah, to ride a vespa in these conditions takes big brass balls (swing'r?)

Nah, to ride a vespa in these conditions takes big brass balls (swing'r?)

Roads are pretty bad out--I was out riding my scooter today, and there was this guy driving a pickup behind me who couldn't even catch up--let alone pass me. :D

• Upvote 3

Casey does it, its skill

stoner-sepang-slide.jpg

I do it and I'm an idiot.

I'm sure people who get passed in southern Ohio by them damn sport bikes think they are idiots, but they think they are under control.

Unless you can post video of scooter boy losing control his level of idiot must be outside of your level.

Speaking of idiot moves. How's the hand doin? :rolleyes:

If we are going to discuss that we will need a whole new thread for "Professional Idiots" and I will be running for president.

(Good as can be expected and will have swelling for a year. Will never have full use of it but can't complain, I still have a finger.)

• Upvote 1

If we are going to discuss that we will need a whole new thread for "Professional Idiots" and I will be running for president.

(Good as can be expected and will have swelling for a year. Will never have full use of it but can't complain, I still have a finger.)

Physical therapy yet?