2003 RC51 11,000 Miles, $4,500

madcat6183

I don't have the desire for the street anymore. Willing to trade for something older/track bike and ME GETTING cash. Definitely interested in offers, but let's not start throwing stupid stuff out there. I don't owe anything and have no issues keeping it and getting another bike, just don't want to be on the street anymore.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=275688

If you have any ?s let me know. Title is Clean and Clear, and I have it locally.

Can toss in all the extras I have for it too, random stuff.

PRICE DROP $4,500, this is the lowest I will go period. If I die owning this thing so be it.

Edited by madcat6183

I will. I have a sportbike again. :D

Great... Come to a track and you will realize how boring hocking is :p

You rode with me through coshocton.. I was terrible! The track is so fun for EVERYONE involved.. U don't have to be ricky racer, to see how fun the track is.. Its nuts to see what these bikes are capable of and you yourself are capable of.

I know you plan on a trackday (or 3 after you get hooked) this year, I hope I'm there for it!! Just to see your big ass smile after you come off the track for the first time :D

Edited by Dubguy85

And someone buy this so I can get my track bike! Come on, I already have one picked out. Trenton NJ is a nice place, to drive with the windows up, doors locked, and a new track bike in an enclosed trailer....

BUT I have to sell this first.

I used to live out there.. I might make the trip with ya :eek:

Dude, one helluva clean RC. Man! If I didn't think every RC51 had the spirit of Kujo in them, I'd consider this!

All kidding aside, I will let a couple of buddies know about this thing. Wow...

By the way, what's the story on the truck in the background?

man so who is going to take hocking hills trips with me now in between our track days!

Didn't you hear, track only riding is the new fad and street riding is old news : )

Bump for a nice bike and nice owner ( only met him twice but good guy )

STT,

Truck in the background is one of my other toys, aka I have too Fing many. Its an 05 F250, Dubguy has seen it, but I think that's about it, and that was before summer tires/rims, etc. Just slapped my stocks back on.

4.5 lift, custom tunes, 3 gauge pod, Sirius, tint, egr delete(shh illegal), full exhaust, bed liner..

BUT back to the bike, as stated this bike is real real clean, practically brand new. BUT I want a track bike lol.

I have a 2005 Kawasaki zx6r 636cc with 16k, jardine slip-on, vortex rear sets, brand new chain and sprockets, and a few other minor extras. Was kicked over in a parking lot but repaired, still a small scuff on the stator cover but I have painted over it and is hardly noticeable. Clean title. I have owned it since 4k miles and has had amsoil full syn every 2500 miles. perfect running bike. I can do a little bit of cash on my end as well. I have pictures but I cant get them to post. I can send them to an email though. I am also located in Groveport.

sorry haven't updated my sig. It has a jardine not yosh slip on. It is lowered with a lowering link so it could be back to stock height in minutes. The bike was lowered when I got it, I just never raised it because I am short. All original suspension. I havent abused the bike at all. I dont do wheelies and people make fun of me because I still have the chicken strips on the tires. I mainly use it to get me to OSU and back.

I have a 2005 Kawasaki zx6r 636cc with 16k, jardine slip-on, vortex rear sets, brand new chain and sprockets, and a few other minor extras. Was kicked over in a parking lot but repaired, still a small scuff on the stator cover but I have painted over it and is hardly noticeable. Clean title. I have owned it since 4k miles and has had amsoil full syn every 2500 miles. perfect running bike. I can do a little bit of cash on my end as well. I have pictures but I cant get them to post. I can send them to an email though. I am also located in Groveport.

Use photobucket to post the pictures, also what kind of tires are on it? just trying to help out

Damn, I've always loved the RC's!!! I'd trade my 600RR, but I'm sure u are looking for something a little bit newer!

Nice bike man, and good luck!

throw him some cash with it and it would probably get his attention

Still for sale, and def. more interested in trades+cash from the sounds of it. PM or post me what people are thinking.

I guess I might as well toss out what I am looking for in trades;

Prefer a track prepped bike(not ness. suspension because I am fat and will need mine done by Reuben anyways at some point)

02+ Honda CBR( I have an 04 picked out on Wera just want to unload this, but its in NJ, far NJ) Would prefer to stay local in OH or close

R6- kinda same thing as above, I have a few on Wera

SV650+ not really interested unless the deal is right

636+cash varying on year and mods

GSXR 600, 750, and even 1K's the 600 and 750, might look at 1K's if the deal is right.

Again, like AP8CHR said I am looking at offers. NOT straight up for track bikes, but def. looking and listening.

Still for sale, and def. more interested in trades+cash from the sounds of it. PM or post me what people are thinking.

I guess I might as well toss out what I am looking for in trades;

Prefer a track prepped bike(not ness. suspension because I am fat and will need mine done by Reuben anyways at some point)

02+ Honda CBR( I have an 04 picked out on Wera just want to unload this, but its in NJ, far NJ) Would prefer to stay local in OH or close

R6- kinda same thing as above, I have a few on Wera

SV650+ not really interested unless the deal is right

636+cash varying on year and mods

GSXR 600, 750, and even 1K's the 600 and 750, might look at 1K's if the deal is right.

Again, like AP8CHR said I am looking at offers. NOT straight up for track bikes, but def. looking and listening.

I just hope people are realistic with + Cash.. I mean an 03 cbr + 1500 would be a fair offer.. But not $500

No one is telling the seller what price he should be offering to sell it at so why the need to tell others what they should value their bike at? It works both ways, kind of like someone coming in and telling the seller he is asking too much if he is trying to get more than $500 for his bike.

No one is telling the seller what price he should be offering to sell it at so why the need to tell others what they should value their bike at? It works both ways, kind of like someone coming in and telling the seller he is asking too much if he is trying to get more than $500 for his bike.

Because he asked me for MY advice, from a friend to a friend :rolleyes: