2003 RC51 11,000 Miles, $4,500

madcat6183

Thanks Mods. Guys this is seriously about as good as it gets. People are selling POS rattle can RC's on Wera for 3500 with way more miles and way less mods. Anyone on here that has seen the bike(those posting) will tell you this thing is amazingly clean and I am anal retentive about my stuff.

I have 2 cash offers, thinking about it with the holidays, and 1 trade with cash I am considering and more and more leaning towards. If you think you have something trade worthy(easily trackable or already a track bike) and some cash let me know.

I would really like to have this bike, but I already have more than what I need already.

An RC51 does not seem to be a very practical bike for me, but I just cannot help but want one anyway.

Good luck with the sale!

Final drop 4400. I got one relllly interested from CLE on here/Wera, hoping he drops in tomorrow and grabs it since we are both off. BUT 4400 is the last drop, after that it will sit until Spring and I will either sell it then for more or keep it and just not worry about it.

New Years Bump because someone offered me 3500 yesterday and made me laugh. 4400 come on, I know of 2 people that want this, we've been talking...... I know you want it.

I have had my truck ready, my bike straps ready, my cheap ramp ready, even the O.K. from my wife, only thing missing is showing up with the cash. Just can't talk myself into stretching my budget. I really wanted a bike before I start another year of work too. That only leaves tomorrow!

Haha, the approval from the wife is where it's at. It's looking like I will be holding onto it until Spring then selling it for the original price. Winters a tough time to sell, so that's the reason for the low price, sounds like spring/summer will be the time to sell.

Sale pending on WERA with delivery to Chicago area this weekend. If anyone local wants another try let me know, I am willing to work something out since it's way closer and I do not feel like sititng on my butt for 8 hrs each way, but when $$ is added for delivery, things happen. Let me know if anyone reallllly wants this, love to keep it local.