Michelin 2CTs for sale...

Moto-Brian

I only have two sets. MIGHT consider selling the third set if someone wants all three. I will post pics tomorrow, but these are in great shape and are easily acceptable to run on any bike.

All are 120 fronts and 190 rears...

$100 a set. $175 for two sets and $225 for all three...

I ASSumed the rears were 50s not 55s.

I have zero changes done to my suspension from the factory setting to give you a baseline of what I know about set up. What are your thoughts on running 55s on a 50 stock bike?

Would handle a shit pile better... Quicker turn in essentially... However, the issue MIGHT - MIGHT be that it will adjust the trail and cause the bike to handle slower if raised in the rear. An idea - we lower the rear ride height and raise the front in an effort to add trail.

But, the tire is the same profile everyone at the track uses. I would say that if there needs to be a change, it is easy as pie. However, I suspect that you have stock components and will tend to think the change will be better... The stock rear shock is non adjustable correct? In terms of ride height...

• 2 weeks later...

I've been running 55s on my CBR for 3 sets now. The change was positive with quicker turn ins as said. They will give you about 3% taller gearing than stock though. Going down a tooth in front with the tire change will give you about 3% shorter gearing than stock.

I've been running 55s on my CBR for 3 sets now. The change was positive with quicker turn ins as said. They will give you about 3% taller gearing than stock though. Going down a tooth in front with the tire change will give you about 3% shorter gearing than stock.

dropping a tooth in the front with this taller rear tire isn't 3%. Dropping a tooth in the front is like adding 3 in the rear. A 55 rear vs a 50 rear is nowhere near that kind of change...