Fast Five (Fast and Furious)

NinjaNick

I fucking LOVE these movies, except for the 3rd Tokyo Drift bomb, that one sucked. I'm really looking forward to this 5th one...just like 3 of the last 4...looks way action packed.

http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/295-dwayne-johnson-joins-vin-diesel-for-fast-five

ymoviesblog-422224503-1292366448.jpg?ymwZYPED.9BPDP32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSDNZeRX_1Y

Hell yeah, lets see another... and another... and another... and another... and another... and another...

Almost as good as Friday the 13th VVVXXXXXXIII

But this does have Dwayne (I mean the rock) in it. He will do his eyebrow thing and it will all be so gooooooooood

Correction! These movies MADE THE CAR SCENE :bow::p

That statement explains so much about you.

And no, the first F&F movie ruined the car scene. What used to be fun, going out and racing in industrial parks and such, became a clusterfuck of 16-21 yr old with mommy and daddy's Civic thinking they were race car drivers. Even with the fart can making your car sound like a bunch of pissed off horny bubblebees, 15s 1/4 miles are nothing to brag about.

So, to recap the lesson for the day, this is a fast street car:

18779774-332-1964-PRO-STREET-CORVETTE-5300-original-m.jpg

This, this is a fucking grocery getter that should never be thought of as fast:

2958d1065191053-i-got-some-good-ricer-pics-dumbford.jpg

These F&F movies made everyone think they could rice out a fucking turd and be a part of the "scene". What used to be 100s of guys getting together to talk cars and pull off a few races turned into a ricefest. The cops used to hang out and watch down off Charter and International. Now, cops are there arresting people. Ricers, created by these stupid movies, ruined everything. Don't believe me? Ask around about Charter and International, Industrial Pkwy, Super K on W Broad, 670 before it was open, etc. Pretty much everyone will tell you before these movies came out, police left everyone alone.

And no, the first F&F movie ruined the car scene. What used to be fun, going out and racing in industrial parks and such, became a clusterfuck of 16-21 yr old with mommy and daddy's Civic thinking they were race car drivers. Even with the fart can making your car sound like a bunch of pissed off horny bubblebees, 15s 1/4 miles are nothing to brag about.

These F&F movies made everyone think they could rice out a fucking turd and be a part of the "scene". What used to be 100s of guys getting together to talk cars and pull off a few races turned into a ricefest. The cops used to hang out and watch down off Charter and International. Now, cops are there arresting people. Ricers, created by these stupid movies, ruined everything. Don't believe me? Ask around about Charter and International, Industrial Pkwy, Super K on W Broad, 670 before it was open, etc. Pretty much everyone will tell you before these movies came out, police left everyone alone.

he is absolutely correct. I had one year of hanging out around the pre F&F car scene and it was awesome. Then all this shit he stated happened and well needless to say I'm pretty much out of the car scene now

So, to recap the lesson for the day, this is a fast street car:

18779774-332-1964-PRO-STREET-CORVETTE-5300-original-m.jpg

This, this is a fucking grocery getter that should never be thought of as fast:

2958d1065191053-i-got-some-good-ricer-pics-dumbford.jpg

Weak! Thats the best ricer car you could find?? :nono:

easy... easy...

Your both wrong... Pic one is not a street car! Tubbed with wheelie bars, I am guessing a full frontal pinned fiberglass front end and non working headlights and tail lights...

Not streetable...

Of course you are dead on, on car two as well. mom and dads hand me down grocery getter with a tin foil wing and a galvanized trash can for a muffler. some neon (you know that shit adds 5 h.p. per bulb/tube :D

i agree they ruined the car scene....but, it is what it is....i still enjoy watching them

the only thing i dislike, is that the dude in tokyo drift died, and now theyre making movies that took place before he died....so its like FF1 - FF2 - FF4 - FF5 - FF3 now....so tokyo drift is still the most current day, which i think is stupid...they need to stop adding him to these movies lol

and ben - shit still goes down, you just need to know where its at...its not as public as it used to be...but i dont only blame the movies for that...i think what really fucked our local scene was george hitting that girl...if that incident didnt happen, i think things would be a lot more chill around here...in cinci, its a lot more laid back...columbus is just locking it down because of all the BS....sure the movie played a part in all the polaris garbage, but i think we fucked ourselves more than anything

easy... easy...

Your both wrong... Pic one is not a street car! Tubbed with wheelie bars, I am guessing a full frontal pinned fiberglass front end and non working headlights and tail lights...

Not streetable...

Of course you are dead on, on car two as well. mom and dads hand me down grocery getter with a tin foil wing and a galvanized trash can for a muffler. some neon (you know that shit adds 5 h.p. per bulb/tube :D

+1 that vette is hardly a street car... would love to see that go around Mid O or an autocross lol

beegreen... you must not have made it out to many of the races that took place around here...a lot of "street" cars show up...and look just like that...hell people bring their cars on trailers and unload them lol...i think ben was using the definition loosely....would that be a real street car? probably not. would you see it out racing on the streets around here? if you knew where to look.

easy... easy...

Not streetable...

Actually, it's a pro street Vette with working headlights/taillights. Minus emissions, it's street legal. FYI. Lots of tubbed cars rolling around the Columbus drag racing scene. One of my favorites was this guy with a 66 Nova with a 502 big block. The cam was so lopey, the sound concussion hurt your chest. It was awesome.

First stop - Summit Racing

161_6123B__98480_zoom.jpg

Second Stop - Grocery Store

foodsilverweb.jpg

Then feed my ride BOTH while I blow by all yall in 8th gear, my JC Whitney ABS plastic front diffuser bouncing off each and every imperfection in the pavement.

NAAAAAAAWWWWWSSSZZZZ!!!

Ever see a Civic detonate while spraying? Oh my God, it's hilarious. It's probably the best thing to come out of those movies actually. Everyone things they can spray "the big shot" through their stock 1.6 and 1.8L 4-bangers. Freaking hilarious when they backfire through the intake and their intake lets loose. I have to say, maybe some good did come out of these movies. I love watching idiots blow up their cars.

My father got a HondaS2000 because of the 2nd movie. It sold the car to him. He had that little thing pimped out and on roids. I will admit it made everyone think their cars fast just from an exhaust tip; those douches are lame. The real deals have tons of aftermarket shit and are actually fast. Just like my buddy at work has a built/turbo eclipse near the 600hp mark...it is INSANE to ride in! He's always working on it though from shit busting with that type of power.

general rule ive heard, on stock engines, dont spray more than half of the original hp...if it made 100hp stock, no more than a 50 shot etc...and im talking at the wheel, not crank

i think its funny seeing people hooking up 100 or 150 shots to 4bangers that dont even make that much hp to begin with lol

My father got a HondaS2000 because of the 2nd movie. It sold the car to him. He had that little thing pimped out and on roids. I will admit it made everyone think their cars fast just from an exhaust tip; those douches are lame. The real deals have tons of aftermarket shit and are actually fast. Just like my buddy at work has a built/turbo eclipse near the 600hp mark...it is INSANE to ride in!

theres a difference in fast tuners, and these gay terds.... theres a low 10 sec civic on columbus racing thats badass

you know what it takes to get a damn civic to run 10s?? that shit is impressive....thats why the first FF bugged me because every rice box pile of shit they had was a "10 second car"...on street tires and shit...fail