I'am not sure if this is a repost or not, but its worth checking out.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Seriously... Just how expensive is an exhaust for a EX250? I've got to assume this guys time is worth nothing, with all the effort he put up.

http://www.amazon.com/Two-Brothers-Racing-1989-2007-005-1590406D/dp/B000WKC0Y2

http://www.indysuperbike.com/customer/product.php?productid=8446

Apparently the answer is $300 and up for a full exhaust.

Streets, you could've used this tutorial earlier this year! :lol:

Seriously though, your solution for your bike was much better!

Best response:

Problem #1: you can't braze worth a damn, it's not hard to make it pretty.

Problem #2: you're completely and utterly without common sense.

what the hell are you doing letting your DOG watch you weld? So a mask is good enough for you...but sure it's not gonna hurt the dogs eyes at all? bravo sir, I didn't know dog's eyes were so superior for welding. Can I teach my dog to weld?

Also, welding on a WOODEN cabinet full of FLAMMABLE materials? My god.....does that really need to be pointed out? I figure you'll just blow your nuts off someday, because a man so inept in common sense shouldn't procreate!

So you started off with a heavy stock system...and ended with? Oh another heavy stock system but uglier, that makes sense?

I also notice you still have tools in their original wrapping hung on the wall. Good, now go return them as you obviously have no mechanical abilities.

oh, and flex pipe? really? yeah because that gives great smooth airflow...beautiful

Streets, you could've used this tutorial earlier this year! :lol:

Seriously though, your solution for your bike was much better!

I got mine done for under $25 in one day.

picture.php?albumid=619&pictureid=12441&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=619&pictureid=12438&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=619&pictureid=12440&thumb=1

This poor guy looks like he is making a lifelong project out of it.

He doesn't even have the excuse of working on an broken antique.

His worked before he "improved" it.

Edited by Strictly Street

I think these websites do these things on purpose to attract new members. They do it in an effort to create a negative buzz, but they gain a bunch of new members in the process... It's like a train wreck - you don't want to look, but you do. They don't want to be members, but they feel compelled to sign up and give their piece of mind...

Seems to be working.

I think these websites do these things on purpose to attract new members. They do it in an effort to create a negative buzz, but they gain a bunch of new members in the process... It's like a train wreck - you don't want to look, but you do. They don't want to be members, but they feel compelled to sign up and give their piece of mind...

Seems to be working.

It's worked here... :dunno:

OR is more like a collection of links to those threads on other sites!

I like the part where he stated " I didn't notice any performance improvement" lol duh. Maybe he should take it to dtm and have Brian give it a tune. Wait that guy would probably prefer to make his own dyno out of a 50 gallon drum and a heart monitor he dug outta the trash. Wow.