Bet he won't do that again! Funniest thing ever!

SWing'R

Mines bigger
bet you've never had the opportunity to say that before.

:D

Napoleon complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I feel like I should be an equal opportunity hater today.

I wish I wasn't out of rep, this sequence has tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard

• Upvote 1

Guys don't believe me' date=' look that one up, it IS legal to exceed the posted speed limit to overtake another vehicle. [/quote']

proof? i sped up to pass, passed and returned to normal speed limit, got a ticket, and had to take a driving class where they reinforced the issue of "youre not allowed to go over the speed limit to pass"

posted speed limit is a MAXIMUM speed limit....it is not required.

minimum speed limit is 45mph on the freeway. a person can legally do 45mph on 270 and not receive a ticket. if theyre doing 65, you are not allowed to do 70 just to pass them. and 70 in a 55? that trooper was a fuckin idiot or he felt bad for you...one of the two, because thats not legal, passing or not

show me here

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/4511.21

where it says you can break the speed limit to pass....everything im reading there, says those limits are maximum and youre not allowed to break them

© It is prima-facie unlawful for any person to exceed any of the speed limitations in divisions (B)(1)(a), (2), (3), (4), (6), (7), and (8) of this section, or any declared or established pursuant to this section by the director or local authorities and it is unlawful for any person to exceed any of the speed limitations in division (D) of this section. No person shall be convicted of more than one violation of this section for the same conduct, although violations of more than one provision of this section may be charged in the alternative in a single affidavit.

(D) No person shall operate a motor vehicle, trackless trolley, or streetcar upon a street or highway as follows:

(1) At a speed exceeding fifty-five miles per hour, except upon a freeway as provided in divisions (B)(13) and (14) of this section;

(2) At a speed exceeding sixty-five miles per hour upon a freeway as provided in divisions (B)(13) and (14) of this section;

(3) If a motor vehicle weighing in excess of eight thousand pounds empty weight or a noncommercial bus as prescribed in division (B)(11) of this section, at a speed exceeding fifty-five miles per hour upon a freeway as provided in that division;

(4) At a speed exceeding the posted speed limit upon a freeway for which the director has determined and declared a speed limit of not more than sixty-five miles per hour pursuant to division (L)(2) or (M) of this section;

(5) At a speed exceeding sixty-five miles per hour upon a freeway for which such a speed limit has been established through the operation of division (L)(3) of this section;

(6) At a speed exceeding the posted speed limit upon a freeway for which the director has determined and declared a speed limit pursuant to division (I)(2) of this section.

Edited by Steve Butters

proof? i sped up to pass, passed and returned to normal speed limit, got a ticket, and had to take a driving class where they reinforced the issue of "youre not allowed to go over the speed limit to pass"

posted speed limit is a MAXIMUM speed limit....it is not required.

minimum speed limit is 45mph on the freeway. a person can legally do 45mph on 270 and not receive a ticket. if theyre doing 65, you are not allowed to do 70 just to pass them. and 70 in a 55? that trooper was a fuckin idiot or he felt bad for you...one of the two, because thats not legal, passing or not

show me here

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/4511.21

where it says you can break the speed limit to pass....everything im reading there, says those limits are maximum and youre not allowed to break them

Tyler's correct on this one. The speed limit is the speed limit. You're only supposed to "overtake" (pass) vehicles going below the speed limit. It is illegal to exceed the speed limit for any reason.

(D) No person shall operate a motor vehicle, trackless trolley, or streetcar upon a street or highway as follows:

(1) At a speed exceeding fifty-five miles per hour, except upon a freeway as provided in divisions (B)(13) and (14) of this section;

(2) At a speed exceeding sixty-five miles per hour upon a freeway as provided in divisions (B)(13) and (14) of this section;

(3) If a motor vehicle weighing in excess of eight thousand pounds empty weight or a noncommercial bus as prescribed in division (B)(11) of this section, at a speed exceeding fifty-five miles per hour upon a freeway as provided in that division;

(4) At a speed exceeding the posted speed limit upon a freeway for which the director has determined and declared a speed limit of not more than sixty-five miles per hour pursuant to division (L)(2) or (M) of this section;

(5) At a speed exceeding sixty-five miles per hour upon a freeway for which such a speed limit has been established through the operation of division (L)(3) of this section;

(6) At a speed exceeding the posted speed limit upon a freeway for which the director has determined and declared a speed limit pursuant to division (I)(2) of this section.

Stupid Laws From Ohio

In Ohio, if you ignore an orator on Decoration day to such an extent as to publicly play croquet or pitch horseshoes within one mile of the speaker's stand, you can be fined $25.00.

Women are prohibited from wearing patent leather shoes in public.

It is illegal to fish for whales on Sunday

The Ohio driver's education manual states that you must honk the horn whenever you pass another car.

Participating or conducting a duel is prohibite.

Breast feeding is not allowed in public.

It is illegal for more than five women to live in a house.

It is illegal to mistreat anything of great importance.

No one may be arrested on Sunday or on the Fourth of July.

A police office can write you a ticket for leaving your keys in your car. But relax he will leave you a note when you can come get your keys back so long as you can prove it's your car and your key.

No person while operating a motor vehicle shall fail to slow down and stop said vehicle when signaled to do so upon meeting or overtaking a horse-drawn vehicle or person on horseback and to remain stationary until such vehicle or person has passed.

It is illegal to walk a cow down Lake Road. (Bay Village)

Ordinance number 223, of 09/09/19 prohibits the installation and usage of slot machines in outhouses. (Bexley)

If one loses their pet tiger, they must notify the authorities within one hour. (Canton)

Power Wheels® cars may not be driven down the street. (Canton)

It is a misdemeanor to play any game in a public park without the Superintendent's permission. (Canton)

Anal intercourse is banned. (Cincinnati)

Women are forbidden from wearing patent leather shoes, lest men see reflections of their underwear. (Cleveland)

It's illegal to catch mice without a hunting license! (Cleveland)

Any person who leans against a public building will be subject to fines. (Clinton)

It is illegal for stores to sell corn flakes on Sunday. (Columbus)

Items left on a tree lawn become city property. A young man was fined for removing an item from a tree lawn even though he had the owner's permission. (Fairview Park)

^ most if not all of those, were made up for entertainment purposes

the man refuses to let this thread die and i'm ok with that. Since the back peddle and obvious pointing out of inconsistencies in the story, its oddly quiet

:D

yea...i got a PM from him, he didnt feel the need to continue posting in this thread...probably since he stated he was done posting in it and now refuses to post in it.

I have nothing against him whatsoever so this is purely for entertainment value.

But yea when you've been proven wrong, I'd probably have nothing further to add either