New member and new rider here

JStump

This forum is addicting for some reason. This guys are a great bunch of people to chill and ride with. My first group ride with them I wipped out and thought, "Oh boy, here we go!" and they were soooo helpful. Making sure things were good and cool before heading on.

During the winter time it can get a little crazy in here. Everyone itching to ride and this crap weather! So, some threads aren't as nice as this one, but not everyone will agree on everything.

And Brian! Dude, we joined at the same time and I just looked at your post count! Either I'm slackin', or you are one lonely dude! :lol:

And Brian! Dude, we joined at the same time and I just looked at your post count! Either I'm slackin', or you are one lonely dude! :lol:

:lol: I get bored at work easily and this forum is hands down my #1 form of entertainment. Whether its learning about new things, checking out hilarious pictures or the always entertaining R&R type threads there is always something to make me laugh or not bored. Plus I always have something to say :D

This forum is addicting for some reason. This guys are a great bunch of people to chill and ride with. My first group ride with them I wipped out and thought, "Oh boy, here we go!" and they were soooo helpful. Making sure things were good and cool before heading on.

That was the BEST NINJA ROLL I'VE EVAR SEEN!!! :lol:

Unless it's the FedGov.. then Justin takes their word that their semen isn't filled with aids. :nono:

Well, yea, what do I care? It's not MY ass that's getting reamed. Top 2% baby. Need to make sure the wool is still pulled over all the poor people so they think their "hard work" for us 2%ers is actually going to get them somewhere in life. It's not exploitation if they're willing to believe in it. Lulz. :p

Edited by JRMMiii

i realized today you get fee'ed out the ass to get a motorcycle titled and registered, i left the house today expecting to pay like $20 to get the bike ready for the road, turns out its more like $80! $5 to get the title notarized, $17 to get a new title, $6.25 sales tax(cuz we only put $100 on the title lol), $44 to get plates and tags, $3 ATM fee from the conveniently located ATM inside the BMV cuz the BMV DOESNT TAKE FREAKING VISA. who doesnt take visa? oh and $5 in gas driving to all these places lol