FS - Kawasaki ZXR - Candy Plasma Blue

SteveChase

Looks like I may cut her loose. Please keep in mind, I'm not home from Iraq yet, so I can't move on this for another 40ish days.

I have a 2008 (bought new 2009) ZX6R

Color: Candy Plasma Blue

Miles: 3,000

Condition: Showroom perfect

Down: NEVER

Mods: Two Brothers Carbon Fiber slip on exhaust, undertail, Puig windscreen

I wash and wax my bikes about every time they go out and they're always garaged. This bike unfortunately has not been out as much as I would have liked.

KBB lists whole sale about 4200.00 and retail about 6000.00

Let me know if you're interested, but you have plenty of time to consider it as it won't come out of storage until I return.

picture.php?albumid=245&pictureid=5177&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=245&pictureid=5180&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=245&pictureid=5178&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=245&pictureid=2533&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=245&pictureid=3008&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=245&pictureid=5178&thumb=1

price?

PM an offer. That's why I posted KBB wholesale and retail. Obviously, if want to settle for wholesale, I'll just take it to a dealer and not worry about title work or bad checks.

I should have clarified this in the post that this a feeler to see if there's any interest. If wholesale is the best I can do on it, I'll probably just hang on to it.

Sorry for any confusion.

• Upvote 1

if for some reason you decide to need to let it go for slightly above wholesale let me know! If I don't find a CBR this would be hard to pass up. I'd also pay in cash and have a notary i work with :)

Obviously, if want to settle for wholesale, I'll just take it to a dealer and not worry about title work or bad checks.

Sorry for any confusion.

No worries. But it wasnt THAT obvious. Just new rule change in the forums.

GLWS looks like a clean bike.

I'm not posting it anywhere but here. I can deal with a bank if someone gets a loan. No big deal, I was an F&I Manager for 2 motorsports shops at one point. Just hard to trust checks, of course I'd check with the bank and secure the funds before anyone left with the bike or title ;-)

The post is here, if it sparks an interest great, if not, I save gas money to and from work this summer.

@Bad324, I'll watch the thread and let you know if I'm going to let it go. Thanks

I'm not posting it anywhere but here. I can deal with a bank if someone gets a loan. No big deal, I was an F&I Manager for 2 motorsports shops at one point. Just hard to trust checks, of course I'd check with the bank and secure the funds before anyone left with the bike or title ;-)

The post is here, if it sparks an interest great, if not, I save gas money to and from work this summer.

@Bad324, I'll watch the thread and let you know if I'm going to let it go. Thanks

if for some reason you decide to need to let it go for slightly above wholesale let me know! If I don't find a CBR this would be hard to pass up. I'd also pay in cash and have a notary i work with :)

STOP IT.... just stop it....

Didn't you JUST sell a Kawi in 'lectric blue?

STOP IT.... just stop it....

Didn't you JUST sell a Kawi in 'lectric blue?

pipe down married boy....you just jealous :D

Yea I sure did but it was 3 years older than this one. I'm a sucker for this blue color and most importantly deals.

pipe down married boy....you just jealous :D

Yea I sure did but it was 3 years older than this one. I'm a sucker for this blue color and most importantly deals.

well, it would be nice to have a bike that doesn't have more rash than a newborn :D

I know you said you liked riding the Kawi more... so if this opens up more opportunities for me to ride the viffer I'll allow it.