interesting stock for ar15

obesityrules

Ive seen this posted before. I think its a stupid especially considering the cost and the fact that you can do it without this stock with a little practice. A few on here have seen me do it from the shoulder with a non modified AR.

Holy shit did that guy just dump rounds into a steel plate with an AR from like 15 ft... WTF... Darwin Award Candidate right there.

Edited by flounder

Just play stupid :nono: , if you want auto for a gimmick, and forget to put your sear in and the sear spring. Tell the ATF you built it yourself and could not figure that extra piece out...

:lol:

I did this to my brother one day, when he was not looking... Funniest thing I have ever seen! He about shit himself...

• 1 month later...

I thought I remembered seeing this posted here. Regardless of this being something you can do yourself (With practice and varying degrees of success.)the company making them has been very successful. I might be doing some work for them to help out their production because they can't keep up with orders. I love to see people making money.

Just play stupid :nono: , if you want auto for a gimmick, and forget to put your sear in and the sear spring. Tell the ATF you built it yourself and could not figure that extra piece out...

:lol:

I did this to my brother one day, when he was not looking... Funniest thing I have ever seen! He about shit himself...

I am a noob. Instructions.

I thought I remembered seeing this posted here. Regardless of this being something you can do yourself (With practice and varying degrees of success.)the company making them has been very successful. I might be doing some work for them to help out their production because they can't keep up with orders. I love to see people making money.

I need cool employment like that. UP haz jobz fer meee? :lol:

We have no jobs unless you have 10 years experience building plastic injection molds. Even then it would be part time right now.

There is more than a sear needed to make an AR functional and I wouldn't be caught with a lower that would accept one. You would have to make it yourself because I don't know of any legitimate manufacturer who would sell you one.

Edited by Uncle Punk