Newark Folks, I need your help

Cdubyah

I'm going apartment hunting in the Newark / Heath area tomorrow, as I am planning to relocate in March. So I need some ideas as to where to look.

Here's what I'm looking for:

1-2 bedroom

Pet Friendly

Garage

Around $550 per month

and not in the ghetto :)

I've already looked at McMillan Woods, and it's to freaking pricey. So something other than that would be great!

Thanks for the help!

1-2 bedroom

Pet Friendly

Garage

Around $550 per month

2 bedroom w/garage for $550? Good luck. Not sure what things go for in that area

but you wouldn't find anything out near cbus for that.

Edited by SWing'R

$550 might be a bit of a stretch to have a garage.

I'll find some links for you, and post them. Bump this thread if I don't get to it in the next day or so.

You may want to look at houses for rent as well. If you find something, let me know where it is, and I can most likely give you an idea of what the neighborhood is like.

Around the corner from me are some pretty decent apartments they are at the west end of Moull street (I live on Hamilton Ave.) good area, the apartments have garages, I think the rent is 450.00, (don't know if that includes the garages). They are called Punpkin Patch apartments.

pm me, if you need anything.......

Jim

Around the corner from me are some pretty decent apartments they are at the west end of Moull street (I live on Hamilton Ave.) good area, the apartments have garages, I think the rent is 450.00, (don't know if that includes the garages). They are called Punpkin Patch apartments.

Jim

My (ex) stepmom lives on Sharon Valley, right across from the end of Hamilton!

The funny thing about those apartments is that there are parts of that area that are sketchy, and there are several different owners in there, from what I recall. Most of them are newer, and in nice condition.

I'm going apartment hunting in the Newark / Heath area tomorrow, as I am planning to relocate in March. So I need some ideas as to where to look.

Here's what I'm looking for:

1-2 bedroom

Pet Friendly

Garage

Around $550 per month

I've already looked at McMillan Woods, and it's to freaking pricey. So something other than that would be great!

Thanks for the help!

I lived at McMillan Woods about 15 years ago. I think it was $500+ then. Nice, quiet place though.

Jim

Thanks Jim,

I'll likely be swinging by that area today!

2 bedroom w/garage for $550? Good luck. Not sure what things go for in that area

but you wouldn't find anything out near cbus for that.

i had a one bedroom with w/d and one car garage in german village for 550.

My (ex) stepmom lives on Sharon Valley, right across from the end of Hamilton!

The funny thing about those apartments is that there are parts of that area that are sketchy, and there are several different owners in there, from what I recall. Most of them are newer, and in nice condition.

I'm on the corner of Hamilton, and Sharon Valley...