Epic Gun Argument on Facebook

chevysoldier

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I had to download the image and ENLARGE it, in order to be able to read a pic that was a country meter long....

That wild West thing, where we compare ourselves to all the shoot them up back in the day? That's a myth. It's only in the movies and books and legends of yore. The wild West wasn't so wild. When everyone had a gun and/or rifle and knew how to use it, there wasn't much shooting and rampaging going on. People tended to behave and mind their own business. Bandits? Sure, they had those, briefly. They didn't keep them around or give them second and third chances like we do now.

ok, I had to download the image and ENLARGE it, in order to be able to read a pic that was a country meter long....

That wild West thing, where we compare ourselves to all the shoot them up back in the day? That's a myth. It's only in the movies and books and legends of yore. The wild West wasn't so wild. When everyone had a gun and/or rifle and knew how to use it, there wasn't much shooting and rampaging going on. People tended to behave and mind their own business. Bandits? Sure, they had those, briefly. They didn't keep them around or give them second and third chances like we do now.

i agree on the wild west stuff. and all you have to do is click on the pic to enlarge it..... the click the view full size option.

That's all because of the movies nowadays. No different than people thinking when you get shot by a gun you go flying back 15 feet.

Or how accurate you can shoot without even using the sights! Shooting from the hip is just as good!

That's only true if you're a bad guy at the start of the movie, or a good guy at the end. Unless it's one of those "the good guy dies to save the world" deals. Then you run out of bullets or something.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I could use a spoon to kill six and injure 20 before anyone could stop me.

Would you want to fight someone that just decapitated a person with a spoon? WITH A SPOON?

No. You wouldn't.

I'll go back to Fox News now.