Jst2fst

Are you getting a Verizon iPhone  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting a Verizon iPhone

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No
    • Don't care

youre mistaken i think....$50? maybe for the mail in rebate lol...

go look at retail prices on phones.... any new smart phone is going to be $500-$600... then your "new every two" price woulda been like 299.99 with a $100 mail in rebate or 199.99 with a 50.00 mail in rebate etc...they were selling phones for 30-40% of retail value with new every two...i bet they lose money on every phone they sell at those prices

also (not towards you holly) -

if you didnt upgrade by the 16th youre still eligible for your next upgrade - you just wont be for the one after that, any new customers or customers renewing cant join new every two anymore....but if youre already on a plan with it, then youre good to go for your next upgrade - just no more after that

Nahhh I don't really care anyway, matt and I jumped ship from Verizon and got iPhones last year. I'm happy with AT&T.

Nahhh I don't really care anyway, matt and I jumped ship from Verizon and got iPhones last year. I'm happy with AT&T.

Come to coshocton and tel me how happy you are with att. Cleaver and walther have awesome paper weights when they come visit me.

I have NEVER dropped a call or had lose of service or anything. It works best for me where I live. But then again what phone is perfect everywhere.. If you didn't live in BFE then you could have a sweet phone :)

does your AT&T work in the Valley? One of my friends I party with has att and everytime we goto the valley and get seperated trying to call or text him is impossible

I have NEVER dropped a call or had lose of service or anything. It works best for me where I live. But then again what phone is perfect everywhere.. If you didn't live in BFE then you could have a sweet phone :)

I have a droid x thatvworks everywhere I take it, and work takes me literally into gods country.

does your AT&T work in the Valley? One of my friends I party with has att and everytime we goto the valley and get seperated trying to call or text him is impossible

Figures you would go down there to party. Everytime I have been there its filled with tools. :nono:

Figures you would go down there to party. Everytime I have been there its filled with tools. :nono:

duh thats how the game works. Goto places that have a ton of tools and be somewhat normal and the chicks dig it. Do I have to teach you everything?

Actually yes.. Matt and I went to otanis a couple weeks ago and I played on my phone while we waited for our table. It wasn't the best service but it still worked.

Yeah, but you weren't able to play on your phones when we went to Kalahari in Sandusky a few weeks ago. Crappy ATT..:D

This pisses me off! I've been with them since 2001 and now I have to get a data package (mandatory on all phones now) and no more new every 2 upgrade! :mad: I was pissed before because I don't want no fucking data package! I shouldn't have to buy one! I don't want anything, but text and phone calls! Now they're taking away my upgrading discount. I'm switching providers after 10 years this year.

I'm expecting the case with Verizon to be the same as it was with AT&T when we rolled out the IPhone 4.

We basically allowed anyone upgrading to the IPhone4 to become eligible for a 2 year upgrade price unless they had purchased a new phone within the previous 6 months, which is a pretty early jump on your real 2 year upgrade.

I won't be switching back to Verizon, especially for just an IPhone. Droid>*

No, I think you fail at reading comprehension...

$199 -100 (new every 2 discount) -100 (addition coupon he had) = -$1 :D

199 IS the new every two price....retail is 599...new every two would be 199 then his coupon for 100 makes it 99....so either he did math wrong or he said new every two instead of 100 mail in rebate, which is diff than new every two

NE2 price is same price as 2 yr contract
Ok dude :rolleyes: Anything so you're right about it. :lol:

What's the point of NE2 if you're just getting the SAME deal as regular 2yr subscribers? But what do I know, I've only been with Verizon for 6 years. :lol:

I'm gonna have to grab another beer because of you.

Edit: http://support.vzw.com/clc/faqs/Wireless%20Service/faq_new_every_two.html?grp=1&faq=1

New Every Two®

What is New Every Two®?

Sign up for a two-year plan of at least $34.99 per month and qualify for a free phone, up to $30 or $50 depending on your plan, with a two-year renewal. Or choose to apply your New Every Two credit toward the purchase of a more expensive phone. You can also transfer your New Every Two credit to another line on your account.

You are eligible redeem your New Every Two benefit after fulfilling 20 months of your two year term. Your discount is applied to the 2 year discounted retail price of a new device.

Edited by JRMMiii

Yea what do I know, not like I just called and talked to them earlier this week and upgradedusing my ne2

Hey,

I so fu_king happy you know everything. I have been with Cellular One...then it became Airtouch....and then Verizon since the very begining. When I renewed with them the price of the phone with a 2yr contract was $199 and they gave me my $100 mail in rebate. I had a instant $100 coupon from another source so I paid $99.00 when I picked up the phone. Once I got the rebate back for $100.00 (which was a credit card) it made my cost a minus $1.00. I used the card at my business so I got the full amount instead of what happens when the majority of people get them...they usually leave some $money on the card unless they purchase something greater than the amount and have to make up the difference with cash or another card.

Hey,

I so fu_king happy you know everything. I have been with Cellular One...then it became Airtouch....and then Verizon since the very begining. When I renewed with them the price of the phone with a 2yr contract was $199 and they gave me my $100 mail in rebate. I had a instant $100 coupon from another source so I paid $99.00 when I picked up the phone. Once I got the rebate back for $100.00 (which was a credit card) it made my cost a minus $1.00. I used the card at my business so I got the full amount instead of what happens when the majority of people get them...they usually leave some $money on the card unless they purchase something greater than the amount and have to make up the difference with cash or another card.

Like I said....you said ne2 instead of mail in rebate....according to jrmiii you shoulda got it for 199 minus 100 for ne2 minus 100 for mail in minus 100 for your other coupon

199 IS the new every two price....retail is 599...new every two would be 199 then his coupon for 100 makes it 99....so either he did math wrong or he said new every two instead of 100 mail in rebate, which is diff than new every two
Edited by Steve Butters