Jst2fst

Are you getting a Verizon iPhone  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting a Verizon iPhone

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No
    • Don't care

yea....some people just got to stir the waters....can't make it easy ....anyhow....I think verizon is going the way of the airlines with all their stupid fees to nickle and dime everyone. Pretty soon, there will be fees to access your bill and they will eliminate the free mobile to mobile and evenings and weekends....but verizon is still the system with the best coverage and largest network....so I guess I'll stick with them. Guess I got a little testy when someone says I can't add and puts words in my mouth that I didn't say. Damn snow....makes everyone touchy and quick to fire off a few rounds.

Edited by myhondas

Well, when she's ready for an upgrade... I'll give her a NE2 discount, I might even let her outta the contract early.

Maybe I could get on her family plan? Any sisters? :lol:

:lol: Well I know last week she was ready for an upgrade but she said it was impossible to get out of her contract. Then her service got better so she decided to stay. I'll let her know.

One sister but she's way too out of date to even mess with. But her mom might be interested.

Edited by hollywood3586
  • Upvote 2

You don't shove coverage down their throat until at least the third sales call. It's all about the marketing.

Kev's disappointed with my services because he found out I don't cover dudes.

:nono: Whatever there rump ranger. Besides all of the woman that have tried your service have found that you drop calls, can't keep service for more than 2-3 min., constantly roaming, etc.

I think you really need a new marketing manager because you couldn't sign a 8 yr. old to a contract for service with you.

• Upvote 1