What ever happened to? ...(lost OR members)

NinjaNick

i didn't see my brother's username on that list, but I don't remember exactly what it was. He couldn't ahve had more than 3 posts, and he now lives in Seattle...

I think he'd still drop in every so often if I reminded him though.

i didn't see my brother's username on that list, but I don't remember exactly what it was. He couldn't ahve had more than 3 posts, and he now lives in Seattle...

I think he'd still drop in every so often if I reminded him though.

Those names are just from my profiles friend list.

12:30- sing off key to me self while I drive to the flight school

12:50- 3ish - take practice test at the flight school until I can no longer function

3 ish -4:30- read for class until i get bored and decide to masturbate

Soooo, at 12:30 you drive to flight school, then take tests until 3, then start reading, then start to jill off.

BUT, there's no mention of driving away from the flight school before the jilling commences...? Thrill seeker, like the danger of maybe getting caught? :confused:

Inquiring minds need to know.

Soooo, at 12:30 you drive to flight school, then take tests until 3, then start reading, then start to jill off.

BUT, there's no mention of driving away from the flight school before the jilling commences...? Thrill seeker, like the danger of maybe getting caught? :confused:

Inquiring minds need to know.

There are several planes up there.

3x

One was wife mandated, self mandated because I was pouting over a 1 year warning infraction I got, then I was banned for being too aggressive (beginning of site) which I am not anymore because I realize I just don't give a fuck anymore to argue. I brush it off nowadays.

You push over.

You left over a warning??? :lol:

For the record, warnings are our friendly way of saying "hey, this should be an infraction but we like you".

guess thats why mine was an infraction :(