cbr 1k or gsxr 1k

phil

The nut behind the handle bars makes more of a difference.

I got lil nuts , but I get what your saying.

I know gsxr parts are cheaper but again this s going to be pretty basic, no point in being the fastest. Looked at a lot of busas but they all seem way to high price wise for the mileage. I'm seeing more cbr's for a decent price but I really like the feel of the gsxr. its just a general ?, I wasn't sure if there was a big difference.

basic mods nothing crazy exausht, stretch, tune. thanks for any info looking to get something for this summer.

I'm calling shenanigans. Someone wants to look cool for the riding season.

Stretch/tune aren't "basic mods" (slipons are admittedly pretty easy) and the first thing to be regurgitated from someone who just watched some stuntaz video.

Along those lines, you should buy a gixxer. The reason parts are cheap is that people with your similar interests can't seem to keep them upright for more than a month.

I'm calling shenanigans. Someone wants to look cool for the riding season.

Stretch/tune aren't "basic mods" (slipons are admittedly pretty easy) and the first thing to be regurgitated from someone who just watched some stuntaz video.

Along those lines, you should buy a gixxer. The reason parts are cheap is that people with your similar interests can't seem to keep them upright for more than a month.

Or maybe he wants to go drag racing, like he said in the first post. Bad day?

phil....you are going to kill yourself.

you have like 0 seat time...going from a 1990 gsxr 600 to an 04+ 1k is going to be a huge jump...especially if your main goal is to go out and play with those boys you go play with.

you should step up to a newer 600 and ride it for a season, then step up to a 1k....that bike you have now is piss slow, a toddler could go WOT on that thing all day and not wreck it.

it just has bad written all over it...very little seat time + new 1000cc bike + going balls out trying to race people with a lot of seat time = dead black male

in any case.....get an R1 to be different

but if you can afford it, wait for a hayabusa in your price range...its going to be more comfortable to ride, and faster for the type of riding you want to do

and cheech.... i dont think hes "trying to look cool for the riding season"....i know this crazy fucker and i know whatever bike he gets will get raced frequently...another reason i think he should hold out for a busa

• Upvote 1

phil....you are going to kill yourself.

you have like 0 seat time...going from a 1990 gsxr 600 to an 04+ 1k is going to be a huge jump...especially if your main goal is to go out and play with those boys you go play with.

you should step up to a newer 600 and ride it for a season, then step up to a 1k....that bike you have now is piss slow, a toddler could go WOT on that thing all day and not wreck it.

it just has bad written all over it...very little seat time + new 1000cc bike + going balls out trying to race people with a lot of seat time = dead black male

in any case.....get an R1 to be different

but if you can afford it, wait for a hayabusa in your price range...its going to be more comfortable to ride, and faster for the type of riding you want to do

and cheech.... i dont think hes "trying to look cool for the riding season"....i know this crazy fucker and i know whatever bike he gets will get raced frequently...another reason i think he should hold out for a busa

as much as it pains me to say this....I agree with this asshat :D

Get a busa immediately