FS: 2007 Triumph Daytona 675

warpspeed

Garret! Why you wanting to be bikeless? I know you want the STI, but sell your 4wheel vehicle you have now to get it, not the bike. I won't have anymore 6'6 riding buddies anymore. That'll suck not being able to hit some twisties with you anymore! :(:nono:

GLWS though.

I'm not trying hard to though. :lol: A guy in Spokane, WA is interested and will pay cash, but is waiting to get tax return. I'm hoping he doesn't get back with me.

ha I had a guy call from Afghanistan, said he was in the military...who knows if it was legit or not.

Sat on one at ims I likey!

They're even better when moving.

Actually, the enjoyment of a 675 is proportional to speed. Riding one slow, around town, is almost torture, both physical and emotional. Riding one fast is bliss.

Someone buy this one so we can stop cluttering up the thread.

Actually, the enjoyment of a 675 is proportional to speed. Riding one slow, around town, is almost torture, both physical and emotional. Riding one fast is bliss.

Snapped this at IMS. What a Beaut.

778a27fa.jpg

roger that....I cannot go slow on it...need a louder muffler so It SOUNDS fast when going the speed limit lol.

keep on cluttering it....free bumps welcome :)

• 3 weeks later...