Saddest Video Ever

Jst2fst

What's that damn song? I've heard it in about 8 youtube videos now. I don't like it but it's driving me crazy not knowing who it is.

Mad World by Gary Jules...that was practically his only hit.

It was originally by Tears for Fears.

Made famous in Donnie Darko.

Edited by ohdaho

Yeah man the snowmobiles are a blast when the snow is deep... We dont have anywhere near enough to make them fun... They ride like jetskis when the snow is deep...

We (my brother and I) had a couple of the Skidoos and a couple of the yamahas... Blast to go up to U P and ride in the winter...

• 2 weeks later...

48 hours from now I will be traveling north through Michigan on my way to 3 days of ripping across frozen lakes and rivers and blasting across snow covered fields and trails in the UP. FTMFW!!!! I got into motorcycles because I was bored in the summer.

48 hours from now I will be traveling north through Michigan on my way to 3 days of ripping across frozen lakes and rivers and blasting across snow covered fields and trails in the UP. FTMFW!!!! I got into motorcycles because I was bored in the summer.

Be safe have fun post up pics of trip

I actually got on my bike today and started it, while setting in the garage. Reved it a few times and WISHED WINTER WAS OVER!!!!

As for a snow mobile, they look like fun, but we don't get enough snow here in southern Ohio for a snow blower. let alone one of those!

• 11 months later...

That's quite the shame. At least I got out for a little bit in the last couple weeks. I guess it's time to face reality.

That said, we've been lucky so far. I'm just worried the snow is going to carry out into April, or it'll be another wet cold spring/summer.

Come to think of it, I've been on that road in Colorado shown from 2:39 to 3:19. Nice place.

Edited by wantahertzdonut