Hey Columbus guys

bandit12

I have to make a trip to Columbus and have some time to kill, can someone tell me what its like over on the Gander Mountain side of town. About all I really know about C-bus is 315 S to OSU medical and Riverside, never really been over in that area except for passing thru on 70.

Coming from Tusc, you would go by the one in reynoldsburg first. What do you want to know? Safe part of town, lots of restaurants, gun prices are high, ammo prices are higher. Decent hunting, fishing, and boating gear. On your way out keep going on 256 past the I 70 ramp and take the first left and you're at the AMA motorcycle museum.

There is a motorcycle bar sort of across the street from O'Charleys... Down toward the car wash. Can't think of the name.

Hang a looey and head the opposite direction and there is a barnes and noble book store down toward pickerington... on the left by the movie theater.

Couple pawn shops over in old reynoldsburg, they are always nice to stop in...

Basically I will just kill some time waiting on some friends coming this way from the Vandalia area. Is it an OK area to sit in a parking lot and wait or is it a street thug controlled area?

Pawn shops in Reynoldsburg eh, I haven't been there in twenty years, the last time I bought scuba gear.

Basically I will just kill some time waiting on some friends coming this way from the Vandalia area. Is it an OK area to sit in a parking lot and wait or is it a street thug controlled area?

Pawn shops in Reynoldsburg eh, I haven't been there in twenty years, the last time I bought scuba gear.

Which Gander Mountain? East side or west side? Vandalia, OH is closer to the Gander Mountain on the west side, near Hilliard.

West side at the Westpointe Plaza. I will probably hit Gander maybe Sams and get a bite to eat but I may have my youngest with me. If its a bad area I may just leave him home.

No, not a bad area at all. There's a ton of stuff around there now. Lots of restaurants and what not.