Super Bowl XLV

chevysoldier

Who are you rooting for?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Steelers
    • Packers
    • Only watching for hookers and blow (Commercials)
    • Not watching it, don't care about it.

I was pulling for ht packers. Im soooo happy they won. Bujt I gotta admit I went ape shit on everyone at my place when black eyes talent-less assholes tried to play sweet child of mine. The women wouldnt change the channel so i had to rip the plug from th wall. I will not allow ANYONE to ruin one of my favorite songs like that.

Bujt I gotta admit I went ape shit on everyone at my place when black eyes talent-less assholes tried to play sweet child of mine. The women wouldnt change the channel so i had to rip the plug from th wall. I will not allow ANYONE to ruin one of my favorite songs like that.
:werd: I thought that was terrible as well. Not a fan of these talentless asshats remixing good rock songs, making them sound horrible (even with their auto tune) and teeny boppers eating that shit up. I can't believe these people make as much $$$ as they do while there are so many good bands (people that actually play instruments and can sing without auto tune) that can't get any airplay and are broke. The game was eh...Steelers gave it away really.

This was all I could think about for most of the game, after I heard it.

How have more people not mentioned this??

they have...

http://www.google.com/search?q=christina%20national%20anthem&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=nws:1&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wn

i dont care that shes getting older and put on a few lbs, i would ravage christina aguilera!

forget fergie, she looks like a dude and she pisses her pants like a toddler

Into%20Gossip%20Fergie%20Pee.JPG

and i really dislike the packers, i would have rooted for anybody to beat them, but it just so happens im a steelers fan....sucks that ben gave them the game

Who doesn't know the National Anthem by heart like the ABC's? I noticed her fuck up as well, but didn't say anything because I wasn't sure if I was just trippin' or not because of the Jim Beam I've been drinking. The alcohol had me second guessing myself on the blunder I just heard.

My National Anthem peves:

1) changing up the rhythm with your own twist. Just sing the damn thing like it orginally was sang.

2) the '"oooh, oohhh, yeaah" bull shit some throw in there.

3) forgetting the damn lyrics. :nono: