Valentines Day Ideas

Disclaimer

It's coming up soon-like, and since the best idea I can come up with for this useless Hallmark holiday was - a snow shovel for her to clean my driveway with after she's done serving me sammiches and beer.

That didn't go over well.

All she tells me is 'I like shiny things'. Which as John astutely pointed out,

‎nothing says "i love you" like a superficial and over-valued rock clawed from the guts of the earth by slave labor

I'm wholly opposed to buying jewelry, so I decided to turn to the real men and women of ORDN for suggestions of materialism or cheap experiences that Valentines Day warrants.

Thx in advance.

Chicks dig digital scales.

LMAO funny, very funny

Buying jewelry sucks..I advise against it. Buy her a spa gift card. She'll be out of your hair for a bit. And at least you don't have to be reminded of the money you wasted on jewelry everytime you see her wearing it and you need new shoes..

PIIHB and tell her the holiday is wack. Honestly, I think it means more when you do random things during the year than the same day that everyone else is doing it because society tells you to. I just do a little gift and a card. I'm an awesome husband year round. ;)

• Upvote 1

Invite one of her girlfriends over, serve tequila and rohypnol, let the good times ensue...

OR, go to the grocery store, pick up things she likes to eat, prepare a really nice dinner for her, serve a good cab (or whatever wine she likes), maybe a quality port for apres dinner.

Buying baubles is just too commercial/lacking feeling or thought. Same with a gift card.

One of those mushy cards telling her how important she is (assuming she is), how lovely she is, blah blah blah. Chicas like those, allegedly.

Or as previously stated (and I was gonna say): PIIHB. Maybe use some lube since it's Valentine's...