got a new exhaust

shittygsxr

Hahaha Nice pick up shitty.

Horrible time to buy though. Benz ALWAYS has 5 figure incentives towards the end of the year...even on the AMGs. But baller for you, I almost bought an E550 back in Cali when the incentives were in full force. Ended up getting an SLK350 when I came to Ohio though. Probably complete assbackwards of me.

Congrats again.

damnnnn hell of an upgrade! congrats

what year? I don't know if the AMG have the same issues but my Step-dad had 2 e classes with the weirdest phantom electrical issue. They were at the dealer in 3 years just as much as in our garage. Other than that, they are amazing cars and hope you don't have the same issue!

So YOU picked that up! I drive past the TB on a daily basis, and would drool over that and what appeared to be a Ferrari 430 that's in the showroom!

Congrats Ishty!

I couldn't wait for gsxrnurse to finish school so I got something for now, ill sell it in 2 years and upgrade. Driving this thing feels like the first time you ride a motorcycle

I couldn't wait for gsxrnurse to finish school so I got something for now, ill sell it in 2 years and upgrade. Driving this thing feels like the first time you ride a motorcycle

oh man i hope not....first time i ever got on a bike, nobody explained to me how to ride it, they just said "go for it"...it was a dirt bike, i was like 12 or 13, and it was on black top....i made it about 50 yards until my first turn came up :lol:

oh man i hope not....first time i ever got on a bike, nobody explained to me how to ride it, they just said "go for it"...it was a dirt bike, i was like 12 or 13, and it was on black top....i made it about 50 yards until my first turn came up :lol:

Maybe not your first time but it is that "are you serious" feeling the first time you mash the pedal and the 4000 lb luxury vehicle breaks traction at 60

Maybe not your first time but it is that "are you serious" feeling the first time you mash the pedal and the 4000 lb luxury vehicle breaks traction at 60

HAHA! Yeah, my Dad and his Wife have an SL500, and one wknd I flew home so I had nothing to drive. He told me to wash it, and keep it for the wknd. When I returned it, I shook his hand and said: "Yeah, you might need some new tires!"

HAHA! Yeah, my Dad and his Wife have an SL500, and one wknd I flew home so I had nothing to drive. He told me to wash it, and keep it for the wknd. When I returned it, I shook his hand and said: "Yeah, you might need some new tires!"

I would make it a habit to fly home, to drive that