07 gsxr - $3500

Bad324

i was trying to do you snarky fucktards a favor and give someone a chance to upgrade on the cheap who has an old pos they dont want. I shoulda just bought it and flipped it and been an asshole :D

No good deed goes unpunished.

he has a guy going to look at it tomorrow at 2. After that I think someone on here is next in line if that guy doesn't want it.

Like I said, I was willing to pay him cold cash with just the one photo. He declined, but when I asked about a lien, I was off teh radar.

AND, if someone goes and looks at it and declines and someone here is next, that's fishy...

i've finally come to my senses and decided i'm too lazy to buy this and go through the hassle of track prepping it again. next sportbike will be from wera board or whatever.

need to find me a sumo or dual sport. still not sure yet.

i've finally come to my senses and decided i'm too lazy to buy this and go through the hassle of track prepping it again. next sportbike will be from wera board or whatever.

need to find me a sumo or dual sport. still not sure yet.

Seems like this would be a great track bike.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=281483

Odd to see a gsxr in kawi green tho.

Seems like this would be a great track bike.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=281483

Odd to see a gsxr in kawi green tho.

i'm trying to get something a bit newer cause my i'm not sure when my 03 rr will get too tired of track duty. i'll keep her as long as I can.

although, i might go to an SV650 instead and see if that won't help me with corner speed.

thanks for looking. as much as I'd like to yank that 750 out from under neath r1crusher, i'll bide my time. kya

That's a nice little asian fella right there. I don't care what Blue03 or JRMM say.

I'm going to try to work out a look at that bike on Sun. since I'll be in Cbus for the weekend. Still a 2 hour drive from Cbus and a 5 hour drive home.

why would you txt this morning? lol...its already been established that theres a forever long list of people who have dibs

I am not sure I understand what "dibs" is. If I am selling something I sell it to the person who brings me cash, not the person who says they will bring me cash and when I texted it was still for sale as far as I knew.

Thanks

Edited by 330racing