New to the Forum

rimler

My wife's folks live in Lake Mohawk so I'm familiar with Minerva. Unfortunately, I have to take the whole dog and pony show (wife, kids & dogs) up on visits and rarely take the bike.

Where in Lake Mohawk? My grandparents had a cottage there from the time they started selling land and my uncle has had his since about 1990. He just spent the last year adding on and renovating it and we just moved them in last weekend. I know a handful of families there from when I was a kid

Where in Lake Mohawk? My grandparents had a cottage there from the time they started selling land and my uncle has had his since about 1990. He just spent the last year adding on and renovating it and we just moved them in last weekend. I know a handful of families there from when I was a kid

I think street is E Mohawk. She grew up in canton and her folks moved there probably 15 yrs ago. Last name is Wey. There are a couple of them up there. Her dad's brother and sister live there as well. Neat community. Her dad takes the kids out on his pontoon in summer to sightsee and drown worms.

I think street is E Mohawk. She grew up in canton and her folks moved there probably 15 yrs ago. Last name is Wey. There are a couple of them up there. Her dad's brother and sister live there as well. Neat community. Her dad takes the kids out on his pontoon in summer to sightsee and drown worms.

Intriguing, my Uncles place is also on E Mohawk, on the SE side of the lake. I love it there and spent a lot of weekends of my childhood there at the beach or out causing havoc with my cousin on his ski nautique or the dirt bikes

Intriguing, my Uncles place is also on E Mohawk, on the SE side of the lake. I love it there and spent a lot of weekends of my childhood there at the beach or out causing havoc with my cousin on his ski nautique or the dirt bikes

I could see how that area would be blast as a kid! She has a brother that lives in Carrollton amongst the Amish in BFE. Fun to take his quad out beat up his woods! Gives me a chance to release my inner Redneck!

They are by Apache trail. There is a house down from them that looks like work was being done on it. Wonder if that's it?

They are by Apache trail. There is a house down from them that looks like work was being done on it. Wonder if that's it?

yea thats pretty damn close, if you keep going down E Mohawk they are right before San Chez. In fact I think my cousins friend lives on either apache or navajo

Edited by Bad324