who wants to make some money

35RFTW

I will pass this on to 12o'clocker and see if he's interested.

He don't have time, but he said to ask if his friends from http://www.steelhorsestunters.com/ would do it. He said could be around a $1000 for them to show. He said they get good crowds and have insurance in case something happens at the show, so they are very legitimate he just told me on phone. That's all I can help you with man.

:cheers:

12o'clocker is a sponsor of theirs. http://www.steelhorsestunters.com/sponsors.htm

937-68-STUNT

Edited by NinjaNick

send a pm to THE GRUNDISH...hes real good and he does this stuff for side work, birthday parties, events, etc...

after the bullshit with last year's Roll On Columbus (riding non-street legal quads on the street, general asshattery) I'd avoid that advice.

Justin, if you supply the bikes I'll be happy to flail myself around in death-defying (hopefully) positions for the amusement of all, no charge. I'll end the performance with jumping over 5 people of ORDN's choosing and outrunning a chopper all the way home. It would put Independent Motorsports on the map for generations to come.

• Upvote 1

Justin, if you supply the bikes I'll be happy to flail myself around in death-defying (hopefully) positions for the amusement of all, no charge. I'll end the performance with jumping over 5 people of ORDN's choosing and outrunning a chopper all the way home. It would put Independent Motorsports on the map for generations to come.

:lol: I'd show for this!

• 2 weeks later...

We could easily do a stunt show for you. We do just about all the shows in the columbus area. Just pm me or hit me up on FB. I could get you more than 2 riders for $1k.....

@ Cheech- ASSHATTERY? Riding non street legal quads around? I guess I should have gotten the street legal quad out then....:wtf: Its people like You and others I will not mention who ruin OHIORIDERS for anyone. All the shit talking and no ass backing is completely absurd here. All the BS that went down @ R.O.C. which was for the kids btw turned out to be a big cry fest from certain unnamed ppl.... AND THIS IS FROM PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW THE PEOPLE THEY POINT FINGERS @.......:nono: you guys never cease to amaze me.....

WOW.....