So I rode to work today........

Casper

I'm glad I didn't ride to work today. I'd probably be in the hospital if I did. On the way home, while stopped at a stoplight in my car, I got rear-ended by a drunk blond woman on oh her cell phone. A cop was right there. He whipped his car in front of mine just in time to block my view of the fleeing drunk blond woman's license plate as she took off. By the time I explained what happend to the leo she was long gone. You can almost but not quite make out the letters of her license plate in my bumper. Oh well.

I'm glad I didn't ride to work today. I'd probably be in the hospital if I did. On the way home, while stopped at a stoplight in my car, I got rear-ended by a drunk blond woman on oh her cell phone. A cop was right there. He whipped his car in front of mine just in time to block my view of the fleeing drunk blond woman's license plate as she took off. By the time I explained what happend to the leo she was long gone. You can almost but not quite make out the letters of her license plate in my bumper. Oh well.

Was that a local one of N Rigdetuckian's finest?

Man that is craptastic!! Good thing you were caged at the time! Just like the helmetcam video from last week where the dumba$$ woman gets out of her car with phone attached to ear with her CRV parked on top of the dude's bike.

I was planning to ride to work and get the VFR all salted up tomorrow, but looks like i'll be fixing a burst pipe instead... Maybe I'll ride to Home Depot & see what length of CPVC you can carry on a bike.