Paid job - Can you trailer a bike for me?

JonS

I need to move a bike and the weather looks like it's gonna be shitty.

Its a 700lb cruiser that needs to go 28 miles; Canal Winchester (43110) to Polaris right by QSL (43240).

Just looking at options and seeing what it would take ($$$) for someone to do this.

Edit for Casper's brilliance - Time would be sometime next week in the evening Wed/Thurs/Fri or anytime Sat/Sun

Hit me up on a PM ... I'm thinking it will take 2hrs time (drive there, load, drive north, unload, go drink beer)

Edited by JonS
Edited for time

I need to move a bike and the weather looks like it's gonna be shitty.

Its a 700lb cruiser that needs to go 28 miles; Canal Winchester (43110) to Lewis Center (43240).

Just looking at options and seeing what it would take ($$$) for someone to do this.

Edit for Casper's brilliance - Time would be sometime next week in the evening Wed/Thurs/Fri or anytime Sat/Sun

I'll do it for $20

BOOM!

Trailer, enclosed trailer? Or just move the bike?

Regular trailer is cool ... I thing the weather is going to be shit next week, otherwise I'd ride it back.

$ for $ that I'd spend rending a uhaul, getting the right straps, blah blah blah ... just seeing is someone on the board has the setup, time, and interest in doing it.