A great way to start off March!

chevysoldier

I got the bike out and road it the 17 miles home tonight. Was great to be riding again! My mother in law got me riding pants for Christmas so I got to try them for the first time. I stayed relatively warm except for my hands and arms since I don't have winter gloves. All in all was a great evening!

Chevy,

If MIB had motorcycles....

You need to make a break dancing video in your gear. That's how you do it
I like your Interceptor.

:lol: You're such a funny bunch!

I noticed how much my jacket was faded when I had them on together. Guess that's what happens when the jacket has a year and half more use than the pants.

Congrats on riding today.

Total number of miles on my bike since November...............zero

Total number of rounds through my other hobby = about 1,200

It's still early in the season.

I have several helmets. The Nolan is about the only one ever worn. It's just that good.

And every helmet shout have the microlok chin strap. I can zip it up one handed. Adjust the tension one handed while riding too.

I have several helmets. The Nolan is about the only one ever worn. It's just that good.

And every helmet shout have the microlok chin strap. I can zip it up one handed. Adjust the tension one handed while riding too.

Yeah, I didn't realize how sweet the strap is until I got this helmet. Makes taking it off in a hurry very easy too.