New to this Forum

Dawn_monster

Hello All!

Bike fever took hold like mad this year, so I decided to check out a riders forum.

The Duc is my third bike, but my first "brand new" one :) Buying a new bike in January in Ohio can be a bit frustrating (and freak'n cold). So I'll be hanging out putting some goodies on the bike and looking for rides on the days my electrics will do the job. FYI- before anyone goes calling me a wuss- I moved up from south Florida in October brrrrrrr.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! If anyone knows of any rides in the near future, please let me know!

What kind of rides? There are ALL sorts of different paces people ride around here. We need to get you matched up with the appropriate folks at a level you're comfortable at.

What kind of rides? There are ALL sorts of different paces people ride around here. We need to get you matched up with the appropriate folks at a level you're comfortable at.

Well..... I like couple hundred mile/day rides, street with plenty of curves and great scenery. Ohio's 555 is one of my fav's. As far as fellow riders- I'm totally a law abiding citizen, so I guess I need to be paired with the rest of the squares -lol