Kobalt tool box

f4isvt

I am revamping my garage with the pending move that we are doing and this needs to go as well. Its a black 4 drawer ball bearing tool box with a red 6 drawer tool box on top i think its craftsman. Not full of tools but theres a drawer of allen wrenchs drill bits and other what nots. I can text pics if wanted. I crawled back there tonight to get a description and didnt take a real camera with me. Not sure what else is in it but can find out once I move the bikes and quad out of the way. I have no keys for either box both boxes in good condition. Like to get 200. Can deliver for a small fee.

^ ^ That apparently wasn't it ;)

i brought my camera in with some pics but how the hell do i get them on here?

i-cant-see-shit.jpg

Edited by Fonzie
  • Upvote 1

D:\DCIM\102_FUJI\DSCF2016.JPG

lol you cant link a picture straight from your camera.

you need to do one of two things.

1. go to www.tinypic.com and upload it there, then post it here

2. on the reply screen, next to the smiley face, there is a little paper clip icon. click that, and add the pics.

that happens when you hold the camera that way. it was about the only way to get the whole thing in the picture that and i had to stand on the front rack of my quad to get high enough

Not really, but you came close. It's sideways.

:lol:

that happens when you hold the camera that way. it was about the only way to get the whole thing in the picture that and i had to stand on the front rack of my quad to get high enough

Actually... You can flip it, & re-save it in most viewers

Oh... And I thought Kobalt stuff was blue?

update since i unburied it when i got home. Bottom drawer of the kobalt box but is kinda stiff pushing back in all other drawers are fine. tools im leaving in it benchtop brand socket set 1/4 drive deep and shallow standard and metric. 3/8 drive deep and shallow standard and 3/8 drive shallow metric. 3 small drawers one full of drill bits, one of random sockets, and one allen wrenches. Benchtop Brand wrench set standard and metric. 14 screwdrivers, small crowbar, 10 files, brass hammer, 2 pipe wrenches, 2 crescent wrenches, a dremel with case, several case of assorted washers and nuts and bolts and 7 pairs of pliers.