New NFA stuff I got this week

8mmDale

This week I got my lower back from the manufacturer/engraver in West Virginia. The upper was waiting for it... Its a 10.5 inch LMT upper with a Stag lower. Should be fun to shoot if I don't sell it first.

IMG_0468.jpg

I've got another sub-machine gun coming to, but it wont be in for a bit while I'm waiting on the form 3. Its an SWD M11 that I am getting from a family friend. He bought it brand new in 1987 and paid $180 for it. I had to give him quite a bit more tho. Pictures soon as it comes in I guess.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you have somethng special engraved?

Its for anything less than 16" barrel, it has to be engraved SBR for Short Barrel Rifle and registered with the ATF same as a suppressor or full auto.

Edited by flounder

Did you have somethng special engraved?

Well its like Flounder said, its just engraved with the name of the company that "manufactured" it. A place in west virginia registered it, so now it says EFI LLC Inwood, WV on it.

Its pretty cool, but Im really hoping to get rid of it before I get to attached to it.

Dont do it Todd I need to finger it first!

Ive got my forms, I need to redo my finger prints because the FBI card I grabbed at work has our info on it instead of the ATF in Wv info, I got my pics done and boss said he would sign it all soon as I get the SN for the suppressor.

Dont do it Todd I need to finger it first!

Ive got my forms, I need to redo my finger prints because the FBI card I grabbed at work has our info on it instead of the ATF in Wv info, I got my pics done and boss said he would sign it all soon as I get the SN for the suppressor.

Ok You dont need to bring that with you the first time in. Once I order it, they will send me the paperwork with my copy of the form 3 on it a few days after.

No, its a semi auto lower. Does not have a hole for a sear, or any of the shelves to use a GI sear trigger group.

That price is basically cost, I am selling it because I need quick cash for another gun.

No, its a semi auto lower. Does not have a hole for a sear, or any of the shelves to use a GI sear trigger group.

That price is basically cost, I am selling it because I need quick cash for another gun.

Thinking very hard, may have to get touchy feely and drool on it to seal the deal. How long for the transfer? Come with any mags?

Thinking very hard, may have to get touchy feely and drool on it to seal the deal. How long for the transfer? Come with any mags?

No magazines come with it, but I have plenty of Pmags at my shop! If you wanted I could even swap out the furniture with a different color for a few bucks more.

Right now, the ATF has been going unusually fast with transfers. Some have dared to say that they have gotten there stuff back in 35 days. But I would not expect that. I would prepare for a 90 day wait.

Come over and drool on it, but once I sell NFA stuff it goes to the back of the safe and doesn't see the light of day again until the customer is ready to come pick it up. I don't show off customers guns.

I can even take credit card but its a 2% discount on cash prices (which is what I list my stuff as).

Come in with alot of space on your card and you can take the form 4s home for my M10 and can too lol