New NFA stuff I got this week

8mmDale

I am in Hilliard, which is on the west side of Columbus. 4920 Scioto Darby Rd, Suite 2, 43026.

Im here pretty much every day except tuesday and thursday. I get here a bit later sometimes. Since I see youd be coming from a ways away, give me a call and tell me what works best for you. I will tailor my schedule around your trip as best as I can. 614-282-6124

Dale

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a call tonight if you can, I think my tuesday is going to be a disaster and I wont likely be able to get out of school. Thursday might be better if you are going to be here both days.

Well I have a gem tech buy going on right now as well, my prices are lower than anyones.

Edit; In anticipation of losing my new gun, I just ordered a new LMT lower to replace it.

Edited by 8mmDale

• 4 weeks later...

Sold the aimpoint last week and ordered a Yankee Hill Machine Chrome Moly Phantom. This is a super cheap entry level can, Ill give a range report soon as I get it in.

This gun is still up for sale, I just found out that I have a police department who wants to work with me so some full auto stuff is going to be ordered soon and its got to go to make wallet space :)

Hay Dale what are you near on scioto darby? anywhere near Miller Pipeline? Would like to stop in and meet you and see those big boy toys! I was going to build an AR-15 but would like to see your stuff first.

Hay Dale what are you near on scioto darby? anywhere near Miller Pipeline? Would like to stop in and meet you and see those big boy toys! I was going to build an AR-15 but would like to see your stuff first.

I am just north of Walcutt, South of the Main St. / Cemetary disaster. Im going to knob creek tomorrow but Ill be here all day saturday if you want to stop it.