Hello from SW Ohio

Jolly Mon

I joined last summer at Ziggy's urging, but have not been on here much at all (yet). I have been to a couple of OR events - a BBQ place a couple of summers ago and Roll On Columbus last summer, looking forward to maybe getting to some more this summer. I have been riding since '94, living in OH since '02, most of my riding is commuting to work, although less now that I deal with Cinci traffic more than I used to. Family activities keep me from doing a lot of long weekend rides, although I would really like to meet up with the CSBA guys some.

My riding history starts with a '80 CM400T, moving to an '83 CB650SC (nighthawk) that I had for about 12 years, one summer on a ZX-7, then finally to my current rides, 02 SV650S and 04 XB12S - the XB was added to the garage at the end of last summer with the understanding that the SV would depart to make room for it. My very patient better-half is finally insisting that one of them leave, I'm just have trouble deciding which one to keep :).

Look for me around the north burbs of Cinci on one of these:

Picture010.jpg

Picture016.jpg