One piece suit questions.

Bluezx6r

Hey all,

I just recently bought a one piece Rev'it suit from a fellow Ohio rider. I tried to ride with it for a little while today and my question is. Should it crush your junk while standing? And second should it be hard to drop a knee? I feel like there is resistance while trying to put down my knee. Lol thanks guy.

its not designed for standing around, its designed for a crouched position on a bike.

mine does the same thing when i stand up straight, but when you are in riding position, its gravy.

yes it'll be uncomfortable for your boys while standing. it's not a tailor made suit to go to the prom with, its meant for riding so its cut for a riding position.

don't try and force the knee or that'll likely result in bad form. try this to see if it's too tight: can you get your elbows between the knees when you're squatting and push them out a few inches? if you can, you're probably fine.

if someone else want's to chime in regarding suit fit...

Yea I can get my elbows between my knees. Lol I understand it supposed to be uncomfortable while standing but this is like someone took a rope through my legs and pulled up on it lmao.

...makes ya look like a fat girl in sweat pants.

What size is the suit? What is your height? More than likely you are just dealing with the issue of buying your first suit and not knowing how it is suppose to feel. How does it feel once you sit on the bike with it on? How much use does it have from the previous owner?

if it's comfortable while in a riding position, you're fine.

by May, it's usually so damn hot in the paddock that you're going to be walking around with the arms and shoulders hanging behind you anyway. I use a bungy cord as a 'belt' at the track.

it sounds like it fits perfect. It should be everything your describing. You should have to be hunched over while standing. The wiggling to get it on and off is one of the many reasons people wear under armour or psycle skins underneath there leathers. Wait until you have to peel out of that suit when it's 90 degrees and your pouring sweat.

• 1 month later...