Saturday ; anyone near Youngstown ?

Aetsh

I am south of Youngstown but the ground is too mushy to get my bike out of my basement. I would be interested once it dries up, there are some nice roads to the south east of me. Have fun if you go out.

Where are you heading? Do you mind old people (35!)?

Not super far.. just around the general area.. I'm sure hands will get cold in a hour or two.

I usually ride with guys older than me, the real question is, do YOU mind slow motorcycles? haha

The old girl is only a 400 ;)

i was gonna say... didn't notice any weather tht nice. I'm a bit north of you, but if the weather is nice I'd be cool riding with some slowpokes, lol

Should have a kawi ex500 here in a week or two.. ill still be slow, but at higher revs LOL

Yes, I've done the 170 thing down to east Liverpool.. hell of a road... takes about an hour to go from ytown to east liv.

its kinda like a mini tail of the dragon in sections!

Not super far.. just around the general area.. I'm sure hands will get cold in a hour or two.

I usually ride with guys older than me, the real question is, do YOU mind slow motorcycles? haha

The old girl is only a 400 ;)

I'll ride the V-strom. It's not fast either. Now, for the real question. Do you want to be seen with someone in full touring gear (the adult nerd version of the power ranger suit)? it's going to be friggin' cold!

I'll ride the V-strom. It's not fast either. Now, for the real question. Do you want to be seen with someone in full touring gear (the adult nerd version of the power ranger suit)? it's going to be friggin' cold!

I'm not critical in the least.. I wish I could afford some nice cold weather gear.. I just freeze..

I actually picked up a 97' ninja 500r and put 20 miles on her Saturday.. so I may be able to keep up: -)

I've ridden 170 often, it's a great road when there isn't traffic, which for me is rare. A road splits off into PA 351/551 which is pretty good, and down near Wellsville I usually take some other fun routes 45/39. One of my favorites is 164 south out of Lisbon though. I live right outside of Youngstown, we'll have to plan some rides down when the weather gets a little better.

I've ridden 170 often, it's a great road when there isn't traffic, which for me is rare. A road splits off into PA 351/551 which is pretty good, and down near Wellsville I usually take some other fun routes 45/39. One of my favorites is 164 south out of Lisbon though. I live right outside of Youngstown, we'll have to plan some rides down when the weather gets a little better.

Looks like you didn't sell your Speedy. I was the guy with the black one at Youngstown Cycle in the fall. We definitely all need to get together for a run!

The one that looked brand new? I did sell my Triple, looks like I need to update my profile. I ended up getting the 2010 Kaw Z1000 I wanted. Looking forward to meeting up.

Yeah...that was me. Congrats on the Z! That was the first sport bike I ever rode!

We'll hook up here once the weather breaks for good and my S3 is on the road again.

We really got the desire to get out. Was at FT Bragg NC this weekend. 81 and sunny saturday. Makes me wanna relocate.

Tell me about it. I was out in Los Angeles last week and it was mid-70's all week. Come back here to rain, then snow last Thursday.

I would be out today if I wasnt off work with a bumm knee & actually had the new tires on the bike.I figure another month yet till I have the bikes ready to go. I am spending all my free time on the chopper I'm building. Hope to have the frame done and painted.

Looks like you didn't sell your Speedy. I was the guy with the black one at Youngstown Cycle in the fall. We definitely all need to get together for a run!

I actually took several pics of the black trip that day..I'll get on the other computer and post them :bow: